Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Unlike the canal yesterday, the real sailors were again sailing in real wind and waves today at Forcett.

All using the B rig for most of the morning, until Peter decided it was time to try his C rig.

Bodge was unstoppable today revelling in the conditions, winning most of the races.

yep  real hot dogs there good stuff  but we at the canal are gentlemen sailors  we sail for fun that lot are sailing for blood  .an they looked hungry for it  ………narh I think we will sail for a cuppa tea  at the canal…………………………….just sayn

Narh, all good fun, no blood lost here!

The only time blood is lost, is at the field!…………………………………………………..Just sayn

Great video sinker 👍  great fun today obviously too windy for frogs 😂

now Kermit there is a IOM Classic Day being planned for early November maybe you should consider coming down to Forcett Lakes and have a fun sail with real yachties 😂😂😂

ohhhhh BODGE you kill me  I could come down  but seriously  the sinker wants to remove some of MY blood just cos he got impaled  by my aircraft blade  an then there’s your mob out to win at any price   I’VE seen enough videos of your blood thirsty hit em or get outa me way mob for me to remain at thc canal with decent real yachties  who sail with their little pinkie up 👆 an a nice cuppa tea an a bickie    thanks but no thanks…………………………………………………….just sayn

Oh Kermit you disappoint me, I thought you being an ol Classic you would fit in just nicely.😂

Why you young whipper snipper …..a classic you say… geriatric i’m not . Sailing with a bunch of cut throats Nay a mob of  x bikies  disguised as sailors  ahhhh No my 8 pints of blood are remaining in my body thank you THE sinker is still sending me threatening emails  ………think I will stay low for a while ………………………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.