RC BOATING YACHTING DF65’s & DF95’s Sailing @ Triabunna A New Pond to sail on

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

David (Dav), a new member of RC Toys is the coordinator of a group of DF 65 sailors at Triabunna, below is an extract from his email & a couple of pics.

Admin.

Thanks Mike – I’m the coordinator of a small group sailing DF65’s on an excellent pond here in Triabunna. It’d be great to invite you guys up for a “friendly” race some time!

Regards

David

A   BBQ AN A SAIL  YEAH  GUNNA HAVE TO DO IT   now DAV ifin you just wannta have a friendly sail  then your gunna have to leave out that rough mob from puddle duck 🦆  if you want to just have fun then you cant go past Lauderdale canal floaters group the only sailing mob that sails with class  an few rules or none …whatever  an no wheel chairs …………………………….just sayn

I love the “bowling pin” buoys 🤣🤣🤣

Settle down young Kermit, us puddleduckers are the elite mob. 😂 We would welcome the opportunity to sail with our new found friends at Triabunna and of course it is reciprocal .

besides bio security might come into play allowing frogs to travel that far up the coast 😂

OH BODGE     What have you done the triabini  mob want to sail with real sailors Not wine drinkin toffs   we at the canal are just that REAL …..not a pansy group    little finger up drinkin wine sailors we are true tea drinkin yachies  not many rules unlike your mob that can’t start without an electronic voice saying GO  we just say  “anytime fellas ” that dear bodge  is what real live sailing is all about  AN FINALLY  the remark about bio security  was hurtful  I felt a touch of sadness You are well aware there is no ban on my travels so why say that …doesn’t get you any points with the triabunny group ………………………………………………….just sayn

DEAR MR GADGET  I take it that the reference is to our title FLOATERS   I do realise that the title  BOWLING PIN  BUOYS  is in fact quite appropriate now that fruity ” the sinkers apprentice”  has  come of age  for now most of our  videos has him and the sinker up our end  doing mischief   I personally believe its a personality problem they both have  insecurity problems with the wheel chair mob and secretly they wanta be real sailors real sailors like us ……….if only they will admit that we could RETRAIN  them through TOP GUN SAILING  ACADEMY  so their evil ways could be harnessed for goodness  ……………I hope they read this and apply for retraining  and be like us GOD LIKE / PERFECT/ even better than the puddle duck crew….  WELL that wouldn’t be hard …………………………….just sayn

Fab
        1. It would be great to go for a drive up to sail at Triabunna but we will have to leave our A+ rigs at home,.

WE …..MR FAB  the floaters can sail with all sorts of sail make up   may be if the wine drinkers could get away from finger liftin an sail like us Your lot wouldn’t be so worried about  sail set up Come sail like gentlemen at the canal  sign up now for lessons   discount for pensioners over the age of 99 an a half  along with a note from ya mom………………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.