RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 A nice Saturday at the Field

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Hoppy

After my absence of nearly 4 weeks it was nice to fly again. I flew the orange Skipper and TL2000 from land and water and then the Drifter. Only footage from me is from the Drifter. I chased the Moose and Connor’s glider and flew over Ian’s drone on its way to its water landing.

Moose

A very nice video and good to see you back with us

Kermit

ya havent lost ya touch hoppy good one

Predator

Nice one Hoppy.

Here is my first couple of videos

The rest will probably not be up till tomorrow as we are heading out shortly.

Uncle G

Here is my video from today,

Kermit

as usual top quality predator sir  cant fault it  perfect …………………………just say/n

Moose

Well done chaps nice videos

I now understand why the sheep played up just look at the colours our esteemed and dear friend Mr. Kermit was wearing

Kermit

sooooo  MR Moose why did you run over that baby sheep,    from my video you showed and  indicated any remorse what so ever now some mum hasnt got a son   please explain

Predator

The rest of my videos from Saturday

Kermit

Uncle G

A very enjoyable video Mr. Kermit, If there was such a thing as the GMA you would have won it.

Kermit

well UNCLE G  when I returned home last night I got stuck in an produce that short clip  with what I had unfortunately that was half of what I missed due to my camera wanting a swim which is working by the way but it went back to reset default so need to check up on settings again  (put it in rice bag )  as for winning the GMA  Narh yours was far more entertaining   plus MR MOOSE   that mud encrusted fur coat wouldnt have given it me anyway the (baby sheep killer )

Uncle G

Good to hear that the camera survived.

But what happened to the new nice Kermit we had last week? He wouldn’t have said those sort of things about the Moose!

Kermit

“NEW NICE KERMIT”    yes well the thought of mumma wandering around the paddock looking for the little tacker did upset me a tad  an the worst of me came out  so in light of that I formally apologize to MR MOOSE in reference to his fur coat

Predator

Yes, well done Mr Frog.

Moose

I must say a splendid video Mr Linal

Kermit

No need to be formal MR MOOSE JUST THE USUAL SIR KERMIT WILL DO

Kermit

FURTHER MORE MR MOOSE I WENT OUT AND BROUGHT ANOTHER SHADE PROTECTOR  wider and longer so now you wont have to be out in the sun when not flying In my video I saw your plight and decided my best mate needs more shelter  THATS WHAT MATES DO FOR EACH OTHER ……………………………………..just say’n

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.