Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I was a late arrival today (due to a prior engagement) but evidently didn’t miss much as the weather today left a lot to be desired.

Georgie, Dave & Kermit were sailing (65’s & 95’s) when I arrived & I only took Double Trouble for a bit of a test run.

I may need to install a door in the stern as the opening to access the swim platform/duckboard does tend to ship a lot of water when you reverse at speed into an oncoming wave (as I found out today for the first time).

Around midday we headed off to the BBQ area only to first be rained upon & then to add insult to injury it hailed as well.

I don’t normally suffer from sea sickness, but after watching Mike’s video I’m not so sure?

Aw, it wasn’t that rough.

its alright pred  he gets sea sick in the bath

Perhaps next time it’s blowing a bit I better use the stabilised GoPro Hero 9 rather than the older Hero 4

To be honest pred  I dont think a stabiliser will help the sinker  I heard that he cant watch any sort of  navy  or sailing videos  on tv for fear of getting sea sick………………just say’n

Yes please!

VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED   Wild  violence is displayed in this video  from run overs  to attempted drowings ………………on the down side we were blessed  by a visit from the sinker out lookin for the wheel chair mob ..as he didnt find them he came to the best spot on the canal our end  UNCLE G   showed great interest in our sailing skills  something he said he wished he could do ….but cant .. after a few lessons from one our best SAILOR GIRL  GEORGIE    IT was decided  yep he can’t sail….  dejected he left an the sun came out   ARHHHH  a good day

What happened to the nice things you were going to say about me?

ARHHHH  I forgot……    So shall I say something nice about you now …..ok….  The sinker  (UNCLE G ) has a very nice car  THATS THE BEST I CAN DO  happy now ………………..just say’n

not a sailing thingi …but  I have the go ahead to construct a landing strip next door  if anyone wishes to advise on  angle / length/  have a look see  it would be welcome   we could use it for when the other spot cant be used  like now

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.