RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2022 A quiet Sunday fly

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Mike, Steve, Ron and myself turned up for a mostly drama free flying session. I maidened my green and white warmliner glider I got from Kermit and flew my Ibis, Chipmunk, Eyas Eagles and Joysway Dragonfly. The weather was good and looked like a good thermal day but none of us had thermal gliders today.

Only footage from me today is with my #32 keychain cam on my Dragonfly:

Thanks Chris, yes it was another fine flying day you picked. Very little wind about till after our break for BBQ lunch & then as the sea breeze was getting quite strong we all decided it was time to back up & go home. A good morning of flying none the less

Only a couple of videos from me today as too busy flying & our other cinematographers were no shows today. Gerald was off sailing @ Forcett Lakes & Kermit must not have been able to find his mask !!

can’t award the G.M.A this week  can’t verify the videos

I know I wasn’t at the field but the video shows me there along with Dave.

What’s going on

Moose that is just a new generic “Snippets from Around The Field” startup screen. I was just trying something a bit different for 2022.

To quote Arthur Conan Doyle, “a change is as good as a rest”.

To quote arthar doylie …. ARTHURS brother ” kermit looks kool with a face mask”  but I digress both videos are great  but there can only be one  “HIGHLANDER ”  I do not relish the fur coats decision on this one……  why wasnt  I there today  I had a thursday commitment at the shack for sunday  welding the final stage of the second landing steps…..  all done  mid week  I finished the first set of steps leading from the second floor to the landing for the second lot of  steps  council will be pleased  just a few jobs to complete the works council wanted …………………..  well done to the winner

After a some what dubious explanation I have decided to award the winner Of the G.M.A  to  https://youtu.be/8a-zkBjkq60

SOOOO  My big cobber came second ah  lets award him with 4 stars for this outstanding effort against a professional.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.