Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

WE CAN’T BLAME the wheelchair mob for not putt putting today for we the TRUE sailors of the canal had to give it a miss after a few sails resulting from groundings on the other side  but we had to give it a go didn’t we  The wind just laid us over to where the rudder had no affect  an yes we did try to release the main but still the winds were too strong  CHINA tried to last with abated winds but that didn’t last long  so we had a cuppa an a yack  an then went  to where ever  an that was our morning…. not sailing …………………………………………………………………….just sayn

The weather was just as bad up the north of the state. So I didn’t really miss anything.

WELL MR ANDY PANDY  WE didnt miss you either an yes you did miss that 20 yo chicky babe yourve been talkin to ever since we started sailing ……she was quite upset about you not being there ………………………………………………………..just sayn

What’s this MPH you talk about, you need to stick to KPH or Knots to make sense to the younger folk (and 29kph sounds exciting).

dear MR PREDATOR  SIR   I just do not use mtrs in my measurements  I could if I wished  but no I won’t an  the same as kph  I like mph just because the govement changes something it doesnt mean we all have to follow like sheep    out of touch … I dont care  ARHHHH thats a frogs life ……………………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.