RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 Another fine Friday for flying @ the field.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

We had 7 in attendance today for what turned out to be another fine day of flying @ the Field.

Long Lost Kermit graced us with his presence today and flew exceptionally well to boot. In fact I think the only prang for the entire day was Hoppy parking his Eyas Eagle in the pond when he attempted a loop a bit close to the ground.

There were some tight thermals today that spread out once you go to 120m high so you could fly anywhere. My Eagles had an onboard camera to get its bingle. I ran out of up elevator doing low level aerobatics:

And some brief Fox footage as only other footage from me:

Nice video Kermit, well done. I think your video quality has improved after washing your camera.

P.S. The flying lessons you got of Moose certainly paid off.

Dear UNCLE G  in the good ol days I woulda said BITCH  but now in the more enlightened days I say  woman

To true Uncle G

Great videos men looks like you had a better time than I did

dear UNCLE G  the rumour I have had lessons from MR MOOSE is wrong we were out in the paddock picking mushrooms  the aircraft that may have been seen was a mushroom spotting  aircraft  quite innocent

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.