RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 Another not so quiet Saturday Fly-In

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Another good turn up on a slightly cool but windless day.

We has 11 pilots today & poor old Kermit was the only one to have a mishap.

A few near misses today though. I put my SD card in Rian’s new DJI v2 Goggles and so you can see what he was seeing through them when chasing our planes today. His drone is a GEPRC Cinelog 30 with DJI air unit.

Brilliant video, only spoilt by the crappy music !!

This is the best video ever. Well done Rian. Some excellent drone flying skills there.

Good job on the audio dubbing Chris. Really good choice of music.

I reckon this video should get the Moose award.

Great video, loved the music and he didn’t even run into anyone!

Got to win the Golden Moose Award!

Here is my Reptile S800 Sky Shadow wing. I clipped 2 bushes going too low:

Nice.

I feel a bit better now, yours is about as bumpy as my Sky Shadow.

Here is the onboard footage from the ZOHD Dart XL Extreme using Runcam Split 3 camera:

The Moose, no doubt grumpy that Mike and I have taken over the weather predicting, clipped my Eyas Eagles and took it out whilst his huge Ranger circled like a vulture. The footage here tells the truth:

THE OL FUR COAT must be gettn old an eye sight going  why he flew into your level flight path hoppy we  will never know…..  tusk  yusk

Last video from me, this was the first flight of the day with my Drifter when the clouds were still low.

My video from today,

BEAUTIFUL HOPPY it brought back memories  free falling through thick cloud and flying into light cloud  i had almost forgotton  thanks for that

Top Quality videos from all today.

Another fine day of flying (and some crashing) but mostly flying.

Thanks for providing the BBQ once again Kermit.  Maybe you pranged tour Toledo Special but at least it didn’t affect the BBQ lunch !!

No doubt we will do it all again next week.

Remember Kermit,the ground sucks

YEP WICKY AN SO DOES UNCLE Gs VIDEO  BUT THE DEAR BOY TRYS ……………………………..JUST SAY’N

Great videos from all ! Thank you everyone….I did  my back in and could just get the plane in to the  car before giving up!    Pity….til next time!

WELL I RECON THE CHASE DRONE SHOULD GET THE GOLDEN MOOSE AWARD BUT its already in UNCLE Gs hands  so  there ya go

CONGRATS  HOPPY  excellent video  who woulda known that MR MOOSE would by pass money in favour of a truly worthy  video …has the pressure of so many forced his hoof ……….time will tell……….  condolence to UNCLE G   IT MUST BE HURTIN AY COBBER

No Kermit, I’m pleased that Hoppy won, a bit surprised though after he tried to take the chief judge of the Golden Moose Award out of the sky?

WELL UNCLE G  the man  is without fear   a little fur coat isnt getting in his way

Now you know what to do next time, take out the Moose and you too could win. (but get it on camera)

So I take it the golden hand shake is over between you an MR MOOSE …..your advocating  removing THE FUR COAT by  inter aircraft destruction………  Sorry I just couldnt do that to the old  wirely beast…… an SHAME on you for suggesting that  …………………………      just say’n

I’m a very deserving and humble winner.

god………. were got another mini me

Some excellent drone flying and video.Deserving winner.Didn,t mind the music either

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.