RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal Sailing & Boating @ Lauderdale Canal 2021 Another quiet little sail @ the Canal 14-08-2021

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

It was another pleasant winters morning for sailing @ the Canal today.

5 DF65’s & 1 Mt Gay 30 made up the smaller than usual fleet today but we did have a visit from Uncle G, first on the water with his camera boat & then in person.

RonB also dropped by for a short while to say hello.

The winds started to swing Westerly (down the Canal) as predicted just before we packed up & headed off for the lunchtime BBQ. As that concluded & we all headed for home the predicted rains started (but only just).

ATTENTION     UNCLE G      THIS MIGHTY VESSEL  HAS BEEN PURPOSELY  BUILT TO PROTECT THE FRAGILE  FLEET YOU HAVE SO MANY TIMES ATTEMPTED TO SEND TO DAVEYS JONES LOCKER  her name is her intent   freedom of the seas is at hand

Sitting back with a cuppa on the computer table watching PREDATORS  video whilst coughing up tadpoles was a joy to watch  until that pesky UNCLE G turned up  just waiting to see who he bounced ………..  several scenes he was so menacing  I presume he had ago at a few but it has been edited out  most likely  A wee bit more work on the PROTECTOR  and we will all be safe again on the canal  ……..excellent video   young PREDATOR SIR

It was a perfect breeze for sailing today. I have 2 qs

1. What is the link so I can get a sail number?

2. I need a new rubber band for my df65 winch system. Is hobbywarehouse the only source?

Hoppy, here is the link, it is available at the top of our links page.

https://sites.google.com/site/adf65rsa/

Just realised that you can reply via your post, see my post below …

google”DF racing world Aus”, links to register / obtain sail numbers should be on first second page

I must say what an enjoyable day at the canal, being able to film the boats in peace, and not having to worry about being rammed every couple of minutes,

Not sure what was different today, only that there was someone at the “BLOATER’S” end was missing?

Here is my video including all the gentlemen sailors.

Another quality video there Uncle G, thanks.

DOES THE meaning of the word gently  gently  mean nothing to you UNCLE G   if my putt putt was sinking or upside down there is no way I would ask for assstance from you There is another speed you can apply when pushing a boat to shore other than rolling him under you boat and hoping it will catch your rudder    dear dear me

Hoppy, google “DF Racing world Aus” and you should have the links on the first / second page

Hi Mike Got to say mount Gay looks a lot better with a little set in the jib

Thanks Mr Moose, it’s still not quite right but its getting closer.

I tilted the mast forward a bit today so see what happens next sailing day.

arhhh cum on MISTER MOOSE  you wouldn’t know a jib from a bribe

yes I do it’s what Uncle G pays me each week

WELL at least your honest …………….  just curious   exactly much does the buggar pay you …does he pay in advance…. is he up  to date ,  because mikes video and the sinkers  were up ….at the canal  or dont you give awards for the  sailing  could be a few more bob in ya pocket

Kermit, I have set up a large weekly direct deposit straight into the honourable unbiased video judge Mr. Moose’s bank account. You should do the same.

Thank you for your honesty UNCLE G   but NO… in all conscience my work will survive on viewers response  AN NOT BE DICTATED BY BRIBES   unlike you that needs that extra  extra help  but  THERE IS STILL THAT CHOICE you can make  by signing up to TOP GUN VIDEO COARSE  FOR DUMB NUTS    opps   dummies

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.