Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

here we go again  are ya comin  95 for me

Moo

Well I was not there yesterday but I am trying for the 27th being today at the pontoon. Nothing up on the calender  which suggests your back to licking toads again me thinks. Not staying for the BBQ unfortunately.

theres nothing wrong with lickin frogs ..MOO

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this? looks more like a calendar entry than a forum post,

A quiet day down our end a lot of talking and not much boating, but Scotty kept us entertained again.

YOU CAN USE OUR SITE ANY TIME MR SINKER  that said we the mighty floaters group were entertained also by fruity with his jet boat not only do we sail  but were also animal lovers  we have ducks that want to play with the yachts ..  shags just surface to check us out  an at our 12 o’clock BBQ we have magies gulls and several bandy coots coming right up to us before we throw rocks at em  just finishes off our BBQ perfectly  .a tad cold to start off with but it got better as we plowed into the masses of ducks 🦆 with a fair wind no rough water  an a good tide we could see the shag in near clear water as he surfaceses enabling us to be on him quick smart  ahhh the fun of sailing WE raced we hit things but all through that fun time  we never forget that   undeniably we are the best yachties an all round boatie group ever  . our GENTLE GIANT (GG)   a recent graduate from top gun flight school  video section  where he excelled in the art of video making  had a hand in producing  todays video   well done GG  once again we had the absolute pleasure of having our own GEORGIE  sailing with us  who also claimed  2 ducks at her first ever attempt ……so proud … china had a brush with the hard but with skill he manoeuvred his craft from the bank back into the race .. such skill…GG and the admiral had a squeamish  interlood  on a downward leg resulting in the admiral retiring  for repairs such is the feriousity of our style of sailing we play  to win    Next week razor blades will be installed on boats the races will be called Razor Canal Run looking forward to it …………………………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Sounds like another boring day on the jetty then.

pretty much…………………………………………………….just sayn

Meanwhile in Philippines I did a 2 days sail from Subic to Puerto Galera and took this drone footage, its a natural typhoon shelter.

NICE ONE HOPPY I watch a yachty show called barefoot travels  an they had to go there  they tied up to trees  an when the hurricane hit it was wild crazy wild  then calm eye then hit again  nice to see the drone view of that area  thanks cobber…………………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.