RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric April Fools day at the canal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Another pleasant day for playing with boats in the canal.

A steady breeze was blowing down the canal making it ideal for the yachties, but it wasn’t strong enough to worry the scale boats.

We had a good turnout of Marine Modellers with Scotty trying out another noisy glow boat.

Loud and Proud

and Mr frog

how did buoys go down your end

also sinker left early

he didn’t get to see hydro really go

Unfortunately the camera reverted to tickie wicki format  an its a pain I will fix or at least find out how to stop it  I think I know  why just have to test my theory. as for the buoys /girls  their floating pretty  an you say the sinker left early we all thought you have dismissed him as your sansei because he was with us for at least an hour or two  we also had the pleasure of having MR MOO back from the dreaded bug looking as always buggared  so we didn’t know if he still had it  capt pete was a star today …no other reason than he is  China was here also crashing bumping raming etc…. just because he can… love the kid   So that was it fantastic day with good weather …laughter  and sadness  why you ask   MOO was too crook to chase some male joggers   aw well there is next week ……………………..just sayn

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.