Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

WHAT A FANTASTIC SAILING BOAT  due to the sinkers threat that if I posted using my goodie camera he would send his second in charge up (fruity) and pull the pin on our floating pontoon so I just filmed with the hatcam we were without our main man MR DAVE moo AND THE RETURN OF OUR HERO  captn PETE and we inherented a new lad so once again we increase in size With often gusty winds removing house roofs and pushing cars over  we stuck to the floating pontoon like glue some even tied them selfs to the rails Im sure the gentle giant would have been in his element ( getting tied up that is ) A few went ashore but most sailed through it because their good ….not ashore ..just the water part   I should have been brave enough to defie the sinkers threat because I would have got some brilliant video of the sailing boat thingi  but  there ya go at    12 we departed for the BBQ an there we devised a clever plan to sink the sinker ……….but thats another story …………………………………………………..just sayn

Nice video Mr frog.  Sorry I couldn’t make it but was stuck on the end of a paint roller. Looks as though there was quite a crowd on the pontoon.

yep hangman  andy  SEVEN in fact including capt pete what a pleasant surprise and he hasnt lost his talent  still that flash see him for a sec then he’s gone but that big yacht the camera didnt do it justice  superb work  his wife when we were sailing was going off all the time with loud giggles of pleasure I suppose something like you do when your hanging from the rafters …ay?………………………………………………………..just sayn

It’s a shame “Little Andy” wasn’t there; I would have liked to see some good watchable video of the Lenna instead of the blurry head shaking rubbish posted………………………………………..Just sayn

Thanks good mate Sinker for the positive comments………………. just sayn

GOD NOW IVE GOT TWO TO CONTEND WITH   SINKER AN HANGMAN……………………………………JUST SAYN

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.