GENERAL CHIT CHAT (inc Buy & Sell) Bixler 2 or 3?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Neil

Hi all,

Just wondering.  Hobbyking have the Bixler 3 back in store in Aus.  Does anyone know – which has the larger compartment?  The 2 or the 3?  🙂

Predator

G’day Neil, the Bix 3 is easier to access the inside of the fuse by removing the wings, the Bix 2 needs an access panel cut into the fuse below the mid mounted wing.

More stuffing around to install auto pilots etc in the 2 but personally I still think the 2 flies better. No wheels though so you need to hand launch

Predator

G’day Neil, the Bix 3 is easier to access the inside of the fuse by removing the wings, the Bix 2 needs an access panel cut into the fuse below the mid mounted wing.

More stuffing around to install auto pilots etc in the 2 but personally I still think the 2 flies better. No wheels though so you need to hand launch

Hoppy

We all moved onto the Esky Eagles which has robust wheels including nose wheel for our sheep paddock. It doesnt drop a wing or even the nose in a stall so is a good trainer. It handles the long grass too. I’ve never owned a bixler so cant comment on them.

Ian Milne

I’ve had three Bixlers, (so far ) and as number three is getting a bit “lived in ” I may buy another soon. By the way , It looks nice this morning;any takers?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.