RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Boating at the Canal, 17th July

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

A very cold westerly wind was blowing down the canal today, but a few were stupid brave enough to put their boats in.

Yes it was a cold day

all comments will be recorded for kangaroo Court sorry committee meeting

DEAR MR KANGAROO YEP     it was a frightful day  the videos do not show how bad it did get  We at the sunny end started to sail about 10 ish but by 10.30 it was on  five tried to sail we did get 20 races in before the end of the world happened  The rain was so heavy  that the camera stopped recording an the ducks were getting out of the water  for their safety The results for the sailing races is as follows kermit 17 wins the admiral 3 wins…. an anyone who says these numbers are wrong  can contest the results at the kangaroo’s court  an besides every one that knows me knows that I don’t tell fibs ..  (.I don’t even know why I put that part in )………………………………………..JUST SAYN

I didn’t see any video of your barbecue today?……………………………………………………Just Sayn

Wee he he

WELL MR SINKER an his apprentice fruity   as I stated the camera failed due to the rain  so it seems logical then that I couldn’t film that part  ay this bit   is for fruity   Wee  he he …………………………………just sayn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.