RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Boating at the Canal 22nd July 2023

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Today’s video,

Nice video & I usually don’t take sides but ….
      regarding the comment Kermit Ramming Me (from another angle), I’m sure there is a rule that states Power gives way to sail – just sayin”

You are right Mike, but my motors were definitely stopped at the time.

Ah yes, but proving it to the “Frog’s” satisfaction, well that is another matter entirely.

It’s clearly shown on my video – from two different cameras.

Nice camera work it doesn’t surprise me in the least that not only does your apprentice wish to inflict damage to your vessel but one other working up the courage to   “have a go  ” and you seeing the danger quickly removed yourself from his assassination attempt   what does this mean to the sinker rule …that his time is quickly coming ?……………..just sayn

WHAT A SUPERB VIDEO FROM THE HOUSE OF VIPER PRODUCTIONS No noisy motors clanking away unlike some BOATS from the other end  IF  we had a trophy for the best boating video this would be the one  No fancy under the boat video shots just good clean well framed classy shots of a very nice yacht sailing in all its glory skippered by the gentle giant  Andrew A skipper better known for his many girl friends  sail planes  the race is now on  let us see the quality of all videographers striving to reach the pinnacle like this video has from the house of Viper Productions ………………………………just sayn

I THANK the honorable  predator for his interlude into the realm of the sinkers mind on my behalf for it is indeed  a travesty of justice that he…( the sinker )    once again forces his presence on our innocent  sail boats  given that  we the floaters group have never ever been aggressive to the wheel chair mob for they are  saints …yes saints for putting up with the likes of their leader for they fear  …yes fear his violent tendencies  for who amongst these frail wheelchair bound saints could possibly oppose him and his second in charge Fruity trained by the sinker to carry out his most heinous sailing crimes for they both were once again in our sailing area with intent to harass or sink any innocent boat  they chose  as it is their agenda to prey on the most innocent sailing vessel coloured green ……..both the apprentice and the master maneuvered their powered crushing beasts with the intent to  send my innocent fragile…nay frail vessel to Davey jones locker   if it wasn’t for my outstanding sailing skills   learnt from TOP GUN SAILING SCHOOL  my boat right now would be in boat heaven  if defensive manoeuvres is called aggression  then yes I was aggressive   but only for the protection of myself and for the rest of our sailing group  who sail with love in our hearts  and forgiveness for those that trespass against us  ……so in conclusion I forgive  fruity  and the sinker   for their assault and trust their servos will burn out an burn their crappy boats  to the water line  ………………………………………………just sayn

OK, you win!

I promise that I won’t bring my boat up to the jetty ever again, and I will make sure that I keep well away from the “innocent sailing vessel coloured green“.

(at least until next Saturday)

arhhhh that’s my boy………………….just sayn

Glad you have calm seas there. Here in Subic we are a month into Typhoon season and 2nd of the season is just starting to affect us with the heavy rain just started. As usual I will sleep on my boat if it gets windy but this one is vectoring more north so hopefully I can stay at my condo with the wifie as its my birthday in 2 days time. So also no flying here this week. And the road to the flying club is still closed for over a week from affect of last typhoon so that is a problem. But I do have a Dumas balsa  kit Tiger Moth to build on the rainy days here.

Happy birthday in two days time young hoppy gotta look after ya boat ay cobber although our boats are toys we still try to prevent anything or anyone from damaging them OUR TYPHOON is  called THE SINKER   an just about every time we sail we have this devastating whirlwind with the force of a 12volt battery attempting to scuttle  our fleet  so we can feel the anxiety for the pending storm with you ………….. happy birthday cobber………………………………………………just sayn

12 Volts is nothing Kermit, Sinker uses 22 Volts of pure power……………………………Just sayn

Happy birthday Hoppy!

OH GOD

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.