RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Boating @ the Canal 31st Oct 2020

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Another nice day at the canal, just a shame it was still covered in weed.

We were lucky though, two of our new members turned up with their Swamp Boats and thrived in the weed. (notice how all the other boats are on the shore)

SOOOOO NEW MEMBERS ARE THEY  ….ABOUT RIGHT ONE IS READY FOR A WHEEL CHAIR  THE OTHER IS STILL QUITE YOUNG  BUT IS EASY INFLUENCED  BY THE NEAR BLIND OLDER GENTLEMEN

My little bit:

WELL Uncle G that was a sheer pleasure to watch and listen too that other dude complaining about your music must have sunk in at last woo hoo

I’ve got some good footage from the new GoPro 9 onboard “BattleAxe” but unfortunately I had the camera resolution set too high for my PC to edit.

I’m now in the process of converting 12 x 5 minute files to a more suitable resolution but each one takes over an hour so the video wont be up till Monday night as we are away tomorrow up north & flying Monday.

Got a few good rescues & some other stuff so it should be worth the time & effort.

I’ve now changed the camera settings so should be OK next time.

Here is Tom’s boat from my mavic mini

Finally, after many hours of converting the 4K files to 1080P so that I could edit them here is the onboard video from BattleAxe yesterday, including a couple of rescues etc.

The vid is a tad long but it took so damn long to convert I got sick of trying to edit it much. Cut over 1 hour down to around 18 minutes so just fast forward over any boring bits.

Good video Mike. Nice couple of rescues too. I couldn’t help noticing it was the same boat needing rescue though!!

WELL THAT WAS A PLEASURE TO WATCH   AND NO MUSIC NEEDED  IT MADE ITS OWN

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.