Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Needs a brick in the stern!

Looking pretty good Mr Kermit, well done.

I assume the marks down the RHS were where you hit the pontoon? Hope they polish off OK.

NARH COBBER THATS THE SLUSH FROM THE WATER……  WASHED OFF  OPPS caps agan

DEAR UNCLE G  in the opening scene the pecka ran into the pontoon..  right  well his pecka broke off leaving only half a sharft  an we cant have that now can we so I have asked pred to scan his pecka an build me a new one from that scan so we will have a new one but bigger .I was going to ask you to build me one but I wanted a proper sized one ….   still working on the rigging  but she sails pretty fair

Kermit in the opening scene you “RAMMED” the pontoon, not “ran into” it.

Looks good on the water though (even better when it’s floating on the waterline)

I’m sure Predator will do a good job on your Pecka!

No dear boy  the pecka  under its own power  ran into the pontoon unlike you who deliberately an wilfully attempt to sink innocent sail boats   as for the weight  predators boat an mine are the same weight a tad different on the stern though ………ok

Well it looks like you have to move the weight back a bit then.

We could put the new pecka on the stern as weight  but then it would be a gay boat an theres no fairy boats up our end ………pontoon end …………………………just say’n

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.