RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2023 Cool Saturday Fly In

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

It was a tad cool today (max 11 degrees) but at least the rain stayed away & the sun was shining for most of the day.

The chilly breeze picked up around midday as it progressed through all points of the compass before finally settling down.

There were 6 pilots today & everyone had an enjoyable fly with only Kermit coming to grief with his Cub (again) and then his Sky Surfer later in the day. Luckily both repairable.

I forgot this one,

Another fine video Mr Kermit (and partners)

MR PREDATOR SIR There is no  NO   PARTNERS in my videos just scallywags who grab my camera when i’m not looking THE main  offender is the GENTLE GIANT after he uses ..nay abuse’s it the buttons wont work  caused by his flamin giant fingers  ………………………………………………………..just sayn

IT WOULD BE REMISS OF ME NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE  that either UNCLE G  or MARY arhhh that might be the GENTLE GIANT  no buggar I don’t know what name he goes by now  but either one or both got to my camera and did some filming some of it was good others not so I thank the good one not the other …..well maybe just a tad …………………………………….just sayn

Sorry Kermit, it wasn’t me. The good bits must have been the GENTLE GIANT, and the bad bits must have been you……………………………………………………………Just sayn

This is what I do with frogs in my spare time.

Just sayin

Shouldn’t there be a fire under the frog?……………………………………….Just sayn

ANDY PANDY  posted an offensive picture that would cause distress to most gentle people  especially to me  So in response I have sent off an email to the adjudicator in an effort to stop this sort of offensive material and to vet future correspondence from like minded individual’s ( like the sinker ) as this is a family oriented site   we cant have red necks running this site now can we ……………………………………………………………just sayn

I have just returned home after being at the frogs nest an what greets me  Superb videos from the Master an a picture of  a distant cousin   spread eagle with a veiled threat from Mary  and my dear mate Uncle G.. URGING the gentle giant to light a fire    what’s wrong with these two is it the water their drinking Two gentle INDIVIDUALS  gone berserk Two of the sweetest people you would ever meet look just look at the videos and see for yourself The gentle giant what an appropriate name  an then UNCLE G life time friend One of gods best creations  so why this apparent change My only thought is that they have taken offence at the video the Master of video the Cesil de la Mare  produced on my flying last week  which may I say was another masterful production flown by the TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOLS  finest ME kermit  la frog  Im sure some one might do a video of either one or both of them when they learn to fly………………. better ………………………………………just sayn

We dont stretch frogs here in Philippines, we eat them as taste like KFC. I posted 2 videos to last weeks thread including very large DJI drones used for surveying and airliner inspection.. None this week as we have a Cat 4 Super Typhoon next to us and 2 more storms brewing. The Hurricane in the news at Florida is only Cat 2 by comparison.

let me clarify our foreign  correspondence  report   He is not advocating you eat our brothers  

frogs but the country he was deported to does  ………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.