Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

WE SAILED IN FINE WEATHER  with No MR Moose we had a great number of sailors turn up (20 ) still havent seen our RON from RONS REEF fame   but another favourate BIG BAD DAVE arrived  looking quite cool A STINT in hospital did him well  The wheel chair mob were very light on  with only about 2  on site Im told  the wheel chair bus had a flat tyre  so they were all allowed back into their beds   No weed in the canal so no smoking  happened  so it was a jolly sail we all had UNCLE G toddled over to bodge a smoke but as the canal was dry he soon left  No BBQ today as most left about 11ish  BAD ANGEL  arrived at 12 sailed for awhile then he also toddled off  with no more joggers around I retired from the canal also AN THAT WAS OUR DAY

Ruperts the name not stupid

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT  your middle name is RUPERTS  right ………… ok thats your burden for life but why tell the world that ?

EMMMMMM….. WELL WE HAD HEAPS OF PLAYERS after you said you werent coming so I guess that was the deciding factor for them  ……………..just sayn ….SOOOOOOOOOOOO do I get the GMA  you did say in the calender that  UNCLE G wasnt getting it

gee its quite

halloooo ……………….wheres my GMA

Why would the Right honorable MR Moose award such a prestigious trophy to some one who continually films heaps of weeds to much water and nobody sailing

I took a quick look at the start  of the video in question and decided it was a useless effort.

No award was warranted End of story

PROTEST   I PROTEST    Not only in the dictatorial maner  in this decision but the darn right lack of compassion for effort in making the video as in all my videos there is Love Nature Sunshine hooomans  female joggers and the content itself  perfectly placed to make the film enjoyerable to the masses well almost all  THE  “MR MOOSE ”  the fur coat has once again deprived a worthy contestant of his award because I will not lower myself to the level of the fab two an pay the bribe for the GMA   so my friends you know I deserve this gong  therefore I will let it go as the real people who watched this surperb sailing video can contest to its real value ……..so I laugh in the face HA  of the mud encrusted bow legged wiry fur coat  ha  ha again

protest all thou wish for it shall fall on deaf ears

MR MOOSE SIR. With Respect clean your ears  the sailing community is up in arms about your  dictatorial attitude I beleave you still have a portion of goodness in that stone encrusted hard heart of yours listen to MRS MOOSE ask her for guidance for yours is obviously up the creek  There is more than money in life. Selling the GMA will not give you what you really want ….friends   .. as a victim of your deprived ways  may I suggest you toddle off to a car wash drench yourself  /shake / go through the spin dry  and come out as a near perfect crotchety bow legged tick infested blood eyed Moose we all used to love…….. along with a changed attitude as well an see the world as not a money source  but people waiting for the GMA without paying ….   I’m waiting   START NOW

THE sailing community of One—– KERMIT THE FROG what a forlorn individual He alone with his toy camera

DOES THIS NO

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.