RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Easter Boating 8th April 2023

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

A better weather day than expected, light winds, high tide and sunny.

The Marine Modellers sailed up to the jetty on mass today to keep Kermit company until the other old blokes got out of bed.

My video,

WELL beam me up scotty  …..nice MR Sinker   we had the honour of sharing our  jetty with a real live admiral    (almost ) Henry  by name   a  sailor to the core  mixing with the likes of MOO  Capt Pete  an me Kermit  an later on Stewart and Bad Angel   a welcome addition to the fleet   with Moo being out of condition he once again  resisted the urge to toddle after the forbidden  gender joggers    A cold day with shifting winds an rough water   not quite the day we had hoped for it, was nice for the wheel chair mob  to putt putt up to our area and remain fairly controlled although fruity was at times aggressive so his master   (the sinker) had to rein him in a tad  at times    all in all good fun day  Our new admiral had a  BBQ  with us so  from now on another fine sailor at the table  at the other end   PS    apologies for the cloudy images in the head camera video dunna know why   gunna investigate ……………………………………..just sayn         FOUND  4 wheel chairs   pontoon area

Strange, there was no fog down our end?

Your new admiral spent some time down with us while waiting for your lot to get out of bed.

So, we had plenty of time to warn him about you.

Love your “warp speed” Gerald 😂😂😂

Thanks, Ron. It’s got to be the fastest boat in the canal!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.