Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

WELL IM NOT GOING AWAY so i’m sailing alone or with you …ok

Well you might just have to put up with me then.

OH   …JUST REMEMBERED  IM GOING TO CHINA WITH ……….SOMEONE  TOMORROW ….SORRY ……………………………………………………just sayn 

Another interesting fun day @ Lauderdale Canal with our Floaters Gang of misfits and where it all happens but we have fun and laughs usually at others expense. As usual our day finished with our bbq and not so political correct conversation but we’re all old dudes and have old dude values so we can say anything and get away with it because we all have old timers well that’s our excuse so you better believe it..

I’M NOT GOING TO ANOTHER BBQ with the gentle giant or  capt pugwash  ever again  an perhaps they should sail together on another day because between andys love of boobies and leather braces and pigwash’s  tendencies to drop a wrist   we straight members of the floaters group feel awkward now knowing they have taken another path  I had an idea about Andy when he once  said  “His trousers braces were used for hanging support from his barn rafters ”  Whips and other leather articles were also discussed at other times at our BBQs   and as for capt pugwash =dennis  it’s the quiet ones you have to look out for so many times that’s been said ..until now I took no notice   Thank you bad angel for this enlightening video  and thank you adjudicator for not removing this video ………………………………………………………………just sayn

Oh dear me Froggy it appears that ewe and I are the only straight sensible clever educated morally forthright  upstanding citizens in this motley mob they call the ‘Floaters’ and now we know why they are the floating floaters they’re quite sick really and I don’t want to catch their germs,  Froggy shall we start a rival gang possibly called the ‘Righteous of the Right bless me my son gang’ seems a great idea to get right away from the rabble  that corrupt the righteous. By the way nice video specially of the old dude lacking the use of a hand, would love to meet him.

Bad Angel I have proposed a solution to resolve this new issue   we can only hope that course is taken with the wayward two  as for the one handed old old man meeting him….narh he’s gone   last seen chasing  (in gumboots ) sheep down rifle range road  …didn’t come home …………………………………………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Think I spotted that old disabled dude going like the clappers down the said road chasing sheep think the gum boots were impeding his chase cause the sheep were around 2 klms in front with very frightened looks on their faces mind you they were very pretty sheep if I do say so as for those others reckon we should ban their antics the Floaters do not need this type of corruption in their ranks bring on the conversion therapy we spoke of we’ll turn Denise back to Dennis in no time, just say’n also 🤣🤪🤪👀😳.       🤦‍♀️—–👨‍🌾

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.