RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Field Fun Fly Monday 9th November 2020

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

A bit windy today but from the East so smooth air. Mitch, Gerald, Pred, Moose and myself were present. Not much videoing going on but I had my first flight with the joystick and cockpit panel on my Esky Eyas Eagles. Flight time was down due more drag but over 10min with my lease worse pack.

And a special thanks to Moose for stepping up to the “PRESIDENT FOR THE DAY” role!

(didn’t even charge a entry fee)

And Moose is a natural at herding cattle. Must be related.

NOTED …I WILL BE HAVING A QUITE TALK TO THE  MR MOOSE  (it is his first time in the big job )

A bit of thermal chasing onboard the “Foxy Chic”

Nice one Hoppy, certainly nice & clear.

waiting for uncle g’s video

You will be waiting a while!

I was having too much fun flying baby Grasshopper, didn’t get the camera out of the bag.

DUE TO  A STUCK ZIPPER ON A CAMERA BAG  THERE IS ONLY TWO  CINEMAPHOTOGRAPHERS SUBMITTING  THEIR  WORKS  THIS DAY  SO  AFTER CAREFUL INSPECTION OF THE FINE EFFORTS  THEIR CAN ONLY BE ONE  AS BOTH WORKS ARE OF THE AIR AND NOT GENERAL  VIEWING  SO CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO    PREDATOR  ” THERMALLING ”

($ 50  to be paid into save the green frog account  as usual )              AS USUAL ALL COMPLAINTS CAN BE SENT TO BAD ANGEL   (he will reply to very one of them )

Some nice stuff there boys…

It was a bit disappointing that we didn’t get Uncle G’s Mini Tundra (Li’l Grasshopper) on video. He waited till everyone was busy with other things the took to the skies un-video’d

mmmm happens again:  My inbox is full of complaints again just deleted to lot….

A pink driving arm hoppy, a tad gay for our butch gang don’t you think ?

Actually if look look closely, this time it is a lady flying (wearing stylish ladies glove & pink fur !!)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.