RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Field Fun Fly on Monday 2nd November 2020

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Moose selected a windy day now that he has advanced from Top Gun Flight School to Predator Flight School. Ian, Mike, Kermit, Gerald, Moose and myself were present. Here  is my Skipper footage with keychain camera facing forwards and backwards:

And here is the TL2000, I only flew it line of sight today as the mini mobius was casuing FPV interference for some reason:\

And some did not see the eagle from my last months Drifter flight so I have edited the vid so its just the eagle bit:

waiting for the judges decision

Here’s my entry.

Uncle G well done loved the video top marks….

OHH LORDIE LORD   WHATS HE UP TO  SO unlike bad angel to crawl  so outragiously an open about it to  has this fella no shame

I have a lot of footage but its same old same old so I haven’t decided if I’ll post it or not.

Maybe later in the week when I get time to edit it a bit tighter.

Definitely was a good flying day today even with the wind.

Just a pity it was a tad too windy for my big MDM-1 Fox glider, then there may have been a bit of different video as the thermals were working well today.

LOTS OF SOFT EDGES FOR YOU ALL TO ENJOY

AS PREDATOR HAS DECLINED TO POST HIS VIDEO  THE JUDGES  DECISION   FOR THE  ” IN FLIGHT ” VIDE GOES TO  KEYCHAIN  HOPPY  ”               THE FIELD”  VIDEO GOES TO ………..UNCLE G.  END OF  GRASS HOPPER  complaints can be written or verbal or emailed  TO BAD ANGEL

Not quite sure what’s going on here but my inbox has been chocka in fact my server went into overload and started the little cog wheels smoking with complaints regarding judges decisions regarding flying videos of who and who has not been gonged this week and I wasn’t even there, please explain ??  I’m going to make a formal complaint to my President and Commander in Chief of this club regarding this matter to have this  situation rectified so whoever watch out… just sayin,

BA has spoken for and on behalf of out dear President for and after life as we know it.

GEEZE  BAD ANGEL   I might be to blame there  a typo error accured whilst typing  as to where the complaints are to be sent to  should have read    dab legna  SOOOOOO SORRY  regards PRESIDENT    2IC FIELD GANG ….KERMIT LA FROG 

Yeah okkkkkkkk, ummmmmmm, really, ummmmmmm, wellllllllllllllllll, not really sure if that’s totally correct but on this occasion I’ll take your word but there’s always a but, who ever heard of a ‘Dab Legna’ please explain.

dab = bad

legna =angel

ah =HA

ah = HA

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.