RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Field Fun Fly Wednesday 18th November 2020

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

A good turn out today seeing as it was a bit windy again, but the  wind did ease after lunch. Present were Ian and his 2ic Kermit along with Mike, Gerald, Moose and myself. Scott also came for a while and showed off his Slow Poke. And Rian popped in with Kermits drone now repaired with 2 new ESC’s.

My Esky has a shiela pilot as the glove hands I got on eBay were girl hands as that all I could find. She looks good flying in her pink fur coat. Here is the flight footage:

Hey what yous do about runway

not sure if ya mow or just leave it

just a question

Runway ??, what runway. We don’t need runways.

oh and nice flim

My contributions to the frivolities of the day !!

Hey kermit
      no film

OK  THE VOTES ARE IN… IN FLIGHT VIDEO GOES TO EAGLES FPV ” HOPPY ”  HARD TO PICK THIS LOT AS THEY WERE ALL GREAT

AROUND THE FIELD  IS THE NEXT IN LINE FOR  PEOPLE VIDEO  ” PREDATOR ”

AS USUAL COMPLAINTS  WILL BE LOOKED AT AND BURNT

WELL ITS ON MY COMPUTER ?

I JUST HAD A PEEK ITS BLOCKED FOR COPYRIGHT STUFF   I COULD RE DO IT WITH OUT MOOOOSIC  IF YAS WANT ?

Well my little green friend, it’s no good the way it is as we can’t see it on the RcToys site or on your YouTube channel.

serves ya right for stewpid moozik anyways

OK  OK  WHY NOT ACCEPT THAT IT WAS BLOODY GOOD  OPPS  caps on  well dear friends i have removed the offending moooosic   so hang in there  …………….or not

just cos a fella blows a bit of weed smoke onto the computer  as im making the video  you get banned ……  how did they know ?

Ok so I didn’t read the calendar again…. anyway I had a rather large editing job and another today (Thursday) so I may not have attended..

GEEZE IT WAS PEACEFUL  RELAXING  just flying around   no voices saying god these goggles are good or bugger off moose  etc   “JUST SAYIN “

Hey Mr Frog, still waiting for you to post your uncensored video.

(all together now-sing) Why are we waiting, why are we waiting!!

Well it was almost worth the wait, thanks Kermit.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.