RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric First Boating For 2014

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I was a bit quite down our end today, no Scotty and boats breaking down everywhere.

WHERE’S FRUITY …WHERE’S FRUITY …THATS WHAT IM HEARING  we gentlemen sailors do miss real content on the wheelchair mobs site  an from whom do you get that from… WELL … FRUITY of course without  the real action man what do you have …………………..nothing …………..exactly…bring back fruity We the floaters group will supply a sail boat to fruity  if he cares to switch sides an after a sail training period from TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  ( Sailing section ) HE WILL BE APPRECIATED and  adopted as a worthy member of our esteem group …ps ..stick in there MR SINKER someone else may fill the void fruity has exposed in your videos ………………..but not just yet ……………………………………………………………..just sayn

DEAR MR SINKER I have placed our video on to your site just to improve your channel ….ok … Now it will be worth looking at ………………………………………………………………just sayn

That’s OK, you never know, one day you might step up to real model boats………………………………………Just sayn

Being as its a New Year and all I thought it about time I got back into some more regular sailing activities.

After all there is no point having 9 yachts just sitting round gathering dust !!

Here is some video from onboard “Obsession” the Australia II design Nautic 12 RC yacht

SINKER ….This is a video……………………………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.