RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2019 Fly-In @ The Field 15th October 2019

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Well it was a rather gloomy & overcast day & we had  to dodge a few rain showers but at least everyone managed a flight or 3 and all the flying things went home in one piece.

The Shed was pressed into action again today for the lunchtime BBQ as by mid morning the rain had gotten quite heavy, however by after lunch it cleared again so it was back to flying for another session.

Gerald, Bro, Ian(RM) & Ross all had their Bixler III’s in the air, Ian (Moose) had a fly of my Bix II (without the Buddy Box) and I managed a couple of flights with the Avios Grand Tundra.

Once again, even with the less than ideal weather we all had a ball yet again.

Our old mate Kermit was missing today, apparently he has a bit of a croak in the lungs. Hope you are well again soon Kermie as we did miss your antics today.

Some video from the GT and her three HD cameras.

A bit of Bad Angel action

DID I SEE THE MOOSE FLYING    ( see pic )  well done ol fella acrobatics too fantastic  also flying is TOP GUNS  flying ace  UNCLE G  SHOWING THE MORE SENIOR FLYERS WHY HE’S THE BEST   a fine example of brilliant training  by the best CFI  in tasmania if not the world  you to can be one of the best by enrolling in the next class of training at top gun flight school   again a fine presentation of flying video by bad angel and predator  well done to you both if you had trained by top gun  you would have been able to have done it better  but still good try   Predator junior was in fine form nice flying there      The up up an away kid IAN was again doing his thing and doing it well from what I can see  brilliant flyer  unfortunately not from TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL     See even crook even crooker than moooose  I can still write a story   LASTLY  I have nearly finished the new sign  “the field ” caricatures of individuals is  almost finished as well ……. as bad tempered as the mooooose is I have done him as a gentle moose   god damn that was difficult

Written from your death bed eh Kermit. Nice to see you could still rise to the challenge.

Im sure you will be back on deck soon, probably even sooner if you stop sucking all those paint fumes!!

Pred I loved the GT’s belly cam such great video giving me ideas for the Mule

Good fun, Ross and Mike!  Nice to relive these days, and birthday parties too!    Nice cake Inger! Cheers, Ian

Yes always fun… Was nice or have our new “CLUB” house put to good use so the odd shower or two made no difference to our day did it Mr President….😀🤗😉

Our humpy is now locked and loaded..😁

I forgot about Uncle G’s flight video, but finally here it is. CFI (acting) Kermit will be pleased.

Not to bad at all for an “L” plater.. 🤗😉😊☺🙃 Hate to say it  but the other cfi who’s name escapes me will be proud of his student….

Yes, all thanks to Mike for his expert advice and being patient with another learner.

and of course Kermit for putting me though the “TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL”?

TOP GUNS BRILLIANT PILOT UNCLE G  HAS SHOWN THROUGH VIDEO why he’s the top gun   the name your after bad angel  is  Baron kermit la frog CFI  top gun flight instructor ( but you knew that )    ” THE FIELD ”  SIGN IS NOW FINISHED   Looks good i recon  haven’t done stephan  don’t know what critter he represents but will be put it on when i know

Well where is the pic?

No Pic, it isn’t done!!!

OHHHHH THAT HURTS  IF THE FROGS SAYS ITS DONE THEN ITS DONE

Well done My Frog, with all this whit and artfull treasures at The Field it will soon need to be proclaimed a Sacted Site, especially as it’s likely to be an historic graveyard of tried and tested (to destruction) model flying things.

That’s very clever Baron Von Frogett

MR PREDATOR SIR, I have noted your request for the field to become a historic site  as I have a request in to her majesty for the title ” Royal toadhall yacht club ”   for the dam I will write another letter requesting the title for the field but be aware my request has been in there for several years now  its possible the request has slipped under her table  So a reprimand letter  will be sent off as well  as for the scared site yep that also can be done  just whack your toe nail with a hammer  get a bit of black in there   an that’s good enough  another letter will be off  if you want keep whackin it till the toe is total black an that’s good enough for uni ……..    Im here to help  REGARDS KERMIT LA FROG

Oh dear….😋

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.