RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2019 Fly-In @ The Field 16th December 2019

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

‘Twas an almost perfect day at the Field today for flying. We had 7 regulars there today & were also joined by Ricky’s son Tristan who no doubt will also become a regular.

Moose was there today with his 2.4m Ranger powered glider & the new Tundra. He had good uneventful flights with both planes using his new Taranis X9D radio but still needs a bit more practice on the landings. Take-offs & flight are fine so I guess 2 out of 3 isn’t bad.

Kermit has his Tundra repaired from the other week but unfortunately we found a rudder servo playing up so he had to be satisfied playing with the Phantom Quad & Miss Piggy.

Ian had his Bix 3 all repaired as well as his X-Vert VTOL plane & the Phantom but I don’t think he ended up flying at all, just chatting & checking out what everyone else was doing. I believe he also went along on an FPV ride with the Bad Angel, I noticed them both with FPV goggles on but only one plane in the air.

Ross’s Bix 3 FPV had several flights aloft as did his Phantom Quad.

Gerald is becoming an old hand at flying both his VTOL plane & the TrainStar and had several flights today unaided.

Ricky & Tristan had a multitude of flying things today and at times the air around the strip was quite busy.

I had the old “Steam Punk Flyer” (Ian’s old 2m Raptor writeoff) up for a couple of flights (no autopilot – I’m improving) and below is some video from one of those flights.

Not sure if Uncle G had his camera onboard today but I’m sure Ross will have some to add later in the week once he gets all the painting out of the way.

Nice stuff Pred..

A very enjoyable day

DITTO  LOVEEEEEED IT  THANKS TO RICKY AND HIS BABY BOY TODAY FOR THE FLYING EXTRAVAGANZA  WE ALL ASPIRE TO DO ONE DAY I DONT REMEMBER OUT BELOVED PRESIDENT FLYING TODAY  DID I MISS IT ? WE CANT HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT DOESNT FLY  NOW CAN WE  IS THIS THE FIRST STAGE OF RETIREMENT FROM OUR LEADER  ? ” THERE IS ANOTHER IN THE WING  TO TAKE OVER”  ………JUST SAYING   I DID GET INTO THE AIR TODAY WITH THE BIXLER ( PREDATORS ) SO I CAME HOME SATISFIED  AS SECOND IN COMAND THE MOVE TO THE FAR END OF THE PADDOCK IS A GOOD MOVE I BELEAVE AND  FROM MY CONSTITUENT’S   THE MOVE WAS IN THE HIGH FIVES I KNOW I SPEAK FOR OUR BELOVED (non flying) PRESEDENT  WHEN I SAY  THANKS FLYERS FOR AN ENJOYABLE DAY

Indeed a great day 👍

LOVE THE GLASSES

Very enjoyable day!

The view from my Bixler

Good one there Uncle G.

MY GOD BAD ANGEL HAS REAL COMPETION  BUTTTTTT IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY  BUGGAR FORGOT WHAT THE FAT LADY DOES

Nice one uncle g, bloody music….😶

Here is my bit for the day at the’Field”

Yet another fine video there Bad Angel.

It’s a pity you are still painting or we could have flown again in the morning.

Oh well always next week before the Fat Man comes.

Yes painting is getting in the way for boating as well, almost finished bathroom then there’s the hallway gotta have completed prior to xmas has been requested…mmmm

Well bad angel you win  excellent video  pity there was no music  perhaps uncle g could help you out there  other than that brilliant stuff  as for the presidents remarks cleverly disguised wish wash I feel a very strong responsibility to the flyers of the field to give what a non flying possible retiring president cannot  i.e.      1  keep his trousers up…   I CAN   2 sit upright on a seat and stay there…. I CAN  4 eat meat I DO  5 tell jokes…. ok ya got me there 6 crash aircraft……  buggar lose that one to….  anyway as second in command  I’m ready AND IN CLOSING  I’m very unhappy with predators remarks about our beloved president  I quote “Oh well always next week before the Fat Man comes.”  tusk tusk  the predator probably will get some flak over that remark I’m sure    HAVE A NICE DAY

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, what can I say…nutin

nutin  you say calling our beloved president” the Fat Man comes” is nutin      oh dear oh dear oh dear

Nuh… Still nutin..

Another top video Bad Angel, but where’s the music?

oh you noticed to uncle g

No, No Kermie, you’ve got it all wrong. Well at least the wrong “Fat Man”

This is to whom I was referring

OHHHHH DEAR DID I miss interpret your words/ took them out of context  sooooo sowery                                    he he he

Well Uncle G you can sit, watch and hum a tune oh yeah with the green thingy humming in your ear while eating popcorn ..  see easy peasy .. fixed. BA has spoken.

For us flying participants ( unlike our president  )  I feel it necessary to point out a newbee flyer….  Im calling a no talk to Ricky until he  resolves his gut issue look at his then look at our lot    ……  comon boy get with the program  put it on …….. or no talk

Well Kermit look  at it like this when we have the next famon the fat bastard’s will be the last on earth reckon I’ll be in the last mob woo hoo

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.