RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Fly-In @ “The Field” 26th March 2020

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Another perfect flying day in Paradise.

Only 3 in attendance today so no problems complying with the Covid-19 Social Distancing rules.

Virtually no wind today for the most part but unfortunately not a lot of Thermal activity either.

Today, for the first time in a long while, everyone used up all of their batteries with flight after flight in the near perfect conditions.

Onboard footage from the MDM-1 Fox glider while testing the new ZOHD Kopilot

This one is for you Kermit & your TopGun student.

Low & Fast from the Bixler 2 Sport

Another great day at the field

Nice one Gerald, & nice of you to give Hoppy a lesson on how to fly AROUND trees rather than through them.  You will be after Kermit’s Flight Instructor’s job next.

Thank’s Mike.

I don’t think I could ever fill those shoes!

You did a good job tracking that black thing with the camera

I concur UNCLE G excellent filming  but what brought a tear to my eyes was the superb flying by you  “top gun”  sooooo smooth   effortlessly controlled turns an landing on egg shells  just outstanding thanks to you both

Here is my Skipper cam footage. tree crash at the end if you want to skip to that!

Nice one Hoppy, certainly getting the layout of the trees around the place now.

I saw the tree an said ohhhh shyttt an then whamo “with age comes skill”so by that saying you hoppy must be very very old  GREAT FLYING INDEED

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.