RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2019 Fly-In @ The Field 29th November 2019

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Today Friday 29th November 2019 was another windy day @ The Field but as everyone is now getting used to flying in the wind it didn’t keep anyone on the ground.

We had six intrepid pilots today – Ross (Bad Angel), Gerald (Uncle G), Kermit (he’s just Kermit), Ricky, Mike (Predator) & John (Bro). Everyone had a fly, some were more successful than others.

Ricky was the first to come to grief with a less than perfect landing in his Beaver that did some minor damage to the engine cowling mount. Kermit was next with an ungracious landing (nose first) with his Radian glider. I think everyone else got away unscathed.

I had another flight with the new Prowler and she performed flawlessly today after repairing the failed engine mount from last week.

I also flew Ian’s rebuilt 2m Raptor and whilst it still needs further work it flew well .

Gerald had a couple of flights with his Bix 3 but left his other planes grounded today.

Bro came along today, first time for months & had a nice uneventful flight with his Bix 3, even tried out some 3D manoeuvres, which was quite game given the gusty conditions today.

Ross flew this Bix 3 & had the Phantom 3 Quad airborne for a time without mishaps.

Here is a video from onboard my SkyClimber Custom “Prowler”

My video of our day @’The Field’

Looks like a great day was had by all very annoyed I could not make it as I was really looking forward to joining one and all having a  fly and then sitting about at the B.B.Q telling porkies along with you all. My turn will come for a fly.

Great video men Hey Ross it’s taken along time but I see some small improvement

Cheers

Mr Moose

Geez Moose I’m pleased there is some slight improvement.. Hope your foot is still sore..😁 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.