RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2019 Flying at the "other" field 11th Nov 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Well I had the batteries all charged, flying at the field cancelled, but not a breath of wind at paradise, what to do?

Go fly of course!

Was tempted to give the Bixler a run as well, but as the “TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL” chief instructor (Kermit) wasn’t present I thought better of it!

Very nice & smooth flight, conditions looked great on your side of the water.

Blew a gale up home all day & I didn’t get any late update from BA so I missed out.

At least I got a bit more done to the new SkyClimber

I took the dog for a walk up to the top of the hill after flying was cancelled and noticed there wasn’t much wind about, so when I got back I decided to take the Mavic out.

It was around 11.30am and the wind died right out, even the river was calm, it started to pick up again around 2.00pm here.

UNCLE G DEAR BOY  from memory it was still quite windy over here and I was thinking good call bad angel  although I couldn’t be there it was nice to think I wasn’t missing out  so a very deceptive day  I came out with my sun hat on and waved if you look hard enough you can see me  GOOD VIDEO

I thought I saw something glowing over on your side of the bay. it must have been your bright red face I could see?

OH NO that wouldn’t been me I came out with a wide brim straw hat  ….look further to the right

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.