Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

CALENDAR IS UP

Well it was a tad windier than it was supposed to be but everyone that turned up had a fly or three.

As most of my LiPo flight batteries are now well over 5 years old I have decided to start replacing them.

Today I was testing a new Gens ACE (Tatu-by another name) 3S 2200mAh 25-50C LiPo and it performed well, a good 15 minute flight with my Bix 2 Sport (upgraded motor etc) and was still recovering to 11.1V when landed and not dropping below 10.8V under WOT.  Not cheap but available in Aus so that’s a bonus.

I have also ordered a pair of the same size in 50C “Ovonic” brand. Arount half the price & cheap hostage (available in Aus also). Will be interesting to see how they go as well.

Fruity knocked the nose off his Wot Not bipe when attempting a cross wind takeoff & Kermit dislodged the wheels (again) on his Big Green flying thing but I think other than that the day was without incident.

The camera on my Bix 2 Sport is playing up again (crook SD card) so no onboard video today but I think I have a small video on the handicam that I’ll checkout shortly.

Speaking of small videos, here is footage from my onboard camera on the Chaser wing and screen recording from QGroundControl on the laptop as I was doing a bit of FPV flying today….

Hey nice gadget

i thought you were drawing a dick and balls with your flight tracking

but not to be

Hahaha….

That’s a challenge for me next time 🤣🤣🤣

MR FRUITY LOOPS  please be aware of the adjudicator ….. WORDS like .ick and balls are frowned on  Try saying  PECKA  OR TOLLY WHACKER  and for the other naughty word  how about  marbles.or ..pees  that will appease  the guillotine one ……………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Here is another small video to make up for Mike’s missing onboard video.

Not up to Gadgets standard though.

Wow, the stabilisation in that video is awsome Gerald.

Gyroflow is getting better all the time.

SINK OL FELLA I RECON YOUR VIDEO IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE PECKA DRAWER

What do you want?

Sinker ol mate cobber  can’t a fella just acknowledge  a person’s excellent first class video  after all if it wasn’t for the other four videos  yours would be  top of the list not at the bottom of the pile   happy now…………………………………………………………..just sayn

Well its peak sailing season here in Subic Bay and Im off on a 4 day sail tomorrow so may take my drone. Yesterday we went to fly RC for first time in months. Here I put my keychain cam on my Italian mate Leos scratch built twin with two OS46 motors. nb I have a new IT part time contract here but for various reasons still pay Oz tax on earnings so Im still supporting all your retirements.

ON BEHALF OF THE RETIREE’S  I thank you hoppy  you just stay there lad an keep on paying for us  could you see yourself doing a bit of over time….. a few of us want a beer up  ….ta cobber ………………………………………….just sayn

Nice video men 😊couldn’t get there again paying a visit to my second home yep the RHH maybe next time

YOU JUST LOOK AFTER yourself ol sheepy  don’t worry about visiting us  ……we lock the gate now after your last visit…………………………………………………………….just sayn

Funny that thought you would have locked the gate after my last supprise visit I think that borders on elder abuse I have looked up the elder abuse number made the call they informed me you will be paid a visit in due course in fact I dobbed yuzzzz all into them they were horrified the treatment you dish out to your elders after all me and my mob have kindly let you fella on my land to play and to which have noted you did not pay your respects to the traditional land this week also just say’n

DEAR BROKEN ANGEL …. THE TRADITIONAL OWNERS  bull shytt no longer exists  thanks to real australians  as for elder abuse  your not old so it doesn’t apply ……..anything else…….  sheep shagger………………………………………just sayn

Well that shoves me right back in me hole then … bugger gotta give me points for trying though… well sorta of just say’n

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.