Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Sorry guys but I’ve been a bit busy getting ready for our garage sale.

Will try and get my video contribution edited & posted in the morning.

NO PROBLEM PRED  looks like no ones interested anyway  but i would like to see ya effort

Hey!!! what about me I always have a look

arhhhhhh well  there ya go   as there was no response to the forum  I assumed  wrongly   that  there were no living mortals viewing   sorry Mr moose sir   I KNOW YOU ALWAYS VIEW    just to fill you in  strong winds most of the time the eagle was up there circling waiting  waiting   a few did not fly  sooooks  I could name them  but  I will tell you in person  if you wish……  give ya hint though   2 live near the water and  ONE COMES FROM THE LAND OF THE GREAT WHITE  CLOUD   the rest were MEN unafraid of a puff of wind  we laughed as we flew because we are real men THAT KNOW NO FEAR    if you were there you would have been with us because your no sissie   (sorry about that I sometimes  drift of the track ) AS I WAS SAYING  sunshine was beaming on us  those of us out on the field whilst the girls were under the shade of their cars wishing they were out there flying   but……    ohhh well you know ..  as you can see mighty moose  not much in the way of aircraft  video  only those  men real men  like wicky predator hoppy and yours truly shared the sky with the mighty black winged  eagle mother   ohhh buggar there I go again     ALL THE BEST OL MATE ON THE 19th  for the shoulder op  she’ll be right   an then  after  TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  will give you a free  flying refresher   coarse   ( if you haven’t had  an operation in the last 5 years )   we will talk about that later  thanks for the post

Sorry, no video the zipper on the camera bag is still stuck?

Kermit, great video, great flying and great landings (except for one).

PS. I live near the water and I was flying?

GENTLEMEN AND NOT THE GIRLS……  ITS NOT OFTEN I’M FORCED TO apologise BUT IN FAIRNES TO ONE OF THE BEST EVER  THAT HAS COME OUT OF TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  UNCLE G THERE IS NOW ONLY ONE GIRL THAT DID NOT FLY IN WIND YESTERDAY AN ONE OTHER  I SOME HOW JUST DID NOT SEE THE FLYING ACE  NOR DID I RECORD HIM  I MUSTA BEEN FLYING AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU  forgive me ace  and I will give you a free lesson on twisting and back looping  from the head of TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  CFI accredited

Finally I deliver the spoils of the day.

Well that was the best  well worth the wait  brilliant loved the fella in the light coloured shirt boy can he fly

Yes, for an amphibian he doesn’t fly too shabbily at all (so long as the Eagles stay away)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.