Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

LOOK AT THE CALENDAR

INTERESTING TO SEE the sinker is flying……. without his maids permission  puts the rest to shame ie No brownie points No fly

Got to try out the repaired Sonic64 EDF powered flying wing after its rebuild from the prang a few weeks ago, flies just like new. Also flew the Sonic Modell AR Wing & the Wild Wing as well as the Bix 2. All came home in one piece.

Here are a couple of short videos from today.

What can I say?

Did you see RALPH……..  No properly because you were zoomed in to close

Wow. It was good to see the green machine flying for at lest a short time. Do we need to send Kermit to Spec Savers for new glasses. Is the poor plane still in the trees.

THE GENTLE GIANT speaks   No waiting for the real reason as to why big green went down….. THE one who wasn’t allowed to fly with us because of not enough brownie points  just jumps right to the jugular  an tears away soooo sad we the members of the flight line group would never ever criticize a fellow aviator…..  never…. yet as a newbie  a fellow who wasn’t allowed out  cuts into a poor widdle froggie.. tusk..   tusk ……………………………………………………..just sayn

THERE WILL BE NO untruths from my end as to RALPH attacking big green  everyone saw Ralph and Mrs Ralph flying over the area when Ralph attacked  ol greenie he just maxed in at lightspeed throwing greenie into the tree  with that he just left …….. so I hope that explanation which is the absolute truth appeases the doubters because fibs will always come out sometime…..an bite you luckily after the flying the dragon an I went to get our distemper shots so were safe  ………………………………………….just sayn

Interesting..mmmm Kermit you nut

Now why bad angel  would you say that .After flying  (an yes you were not missed )  the dragon and I had to get distemper shots because we bite each other  Well she bites first… Now neither of us can get rabies although she’s as mad as  a rabid puppy  most days ……narh all the time ………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.