RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Friday Fly-In @ The Field (23rd October 2020)

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Good turn up again today with nine pilots in attendance for the earlier 10:30 start time & another great day for flying.

Here is footage of the Drifter chasing Bixlers and Eskys around:

Here is brief footage from the hawkeye split 4k cam on the ZOHD Drift. Was first flight of the day so cloudy. Need to test it on a sunny day:

But the video is not in 4k?

My bit…

OK  THE BOARDS DECISION IS FOR CATEGORY  IN FLIGHT VIDEO  GOES TO …………. ZOHD DRIFT  4K SPLIT CAM ( HOPPY )  HOME VIDEO    BAD ANGEL

GENTLEMEN AND BAD ANGEL    I HAVE BEEN DEFAMED………  WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF FABRICATING  MY WATER FLIGHT BY NO LESS THAN BAD ANGEL HIMSELF     BECAUSE OF THE BATTERY NOT CHARGED ENOUGH RESULTING IN NOT LEAVING THE WATER ON THE LAST FLY DAY  THE ACCUSED (BA ) HAS IN HIS AWARD WINNING VIDEO  (only because no one else entered ) ACCUSED ME OF  FRABRICATING  THE PREVIOUS WEEKS VIDEO FLIGHT   THIS ACCUSATION HAS SO HURT ME  THAT I HAVENT LEFT THE HOUSE FOR 5 MINUTES  AND DONT KNOW WHEN AND IF I EVER WILL  SUCH IS THE SHAME I FEEL   AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT IN LINE THIS SOT OF THING  CAN PUT A DARK CLOUD OVER A OTHER WISE    BRILLIANT  OUTSTANDING  FLYING CAREER ……………………..just sayin

kermit la frog .   CFI  ….TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL ….  FLIGHT LINE NEXT PRESIDENT

Nuh still a FAKE NEWS STORY but I must say with very clever CGI and editing award winning in it self but no matter how much dribble, tears, denials etc etc still FAKE NEWS…..

Kermit, I think we all now know the reason for the unfortunate day you had yesterday.

Yes the Eagle had a little to do with it, but if you notice that the only difference between Monday and Friday’s flights was the camera man.

I believe he (BA) might have been jealous that he missed filming your stunning flawless flights on Monday and may have somehow sabotaged your planes hoping to get a crash or two just so he could win the video of the day!

Mmmmmm Uncle G trying to get the Presidents job quietly by stealthy means me thinky

GOD DAMN  UNCLE G       YES SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THE WATER FLIGHT I DID IN FACT LEAVE THE AIRCRAFT ALONE

MY GOD  I CANT  BELEAVE A  NICE QUITE OLD FELLOW LIKE BAD ANGEL WOULD DO SUCH A THING JUST FOR A VIDEO SCOOP  BUT  HE WAS IN THE AREA  HE DID HAVE MOTIVE  HE DOES WANT THE PRESIDENTS JOB  ALTHOUGH HE IS OR WAS A   ZEEELANDER THEY DO HAVE A CODE OF HONOUR   KILL FIRST  OH GOD  ….NARH HE WOULDNT    just sayin

Sticks and stones..,etc etc blah blah blah…still fake news just clever cgi

Due to the graphic nature of this video content (and the fact that one of the main participants is also Judge & Jury of the weekly video) I thought it best to not post it till this weeks video comp was all done & dusted, less there were cries of jury rigging or ” buying votes” etc etc.

The video does come at the right time to perhaps dispel some of the “Fake News” cries about our beloved frog “Mr Kermit esq.”

I think it shows that the frog can indeed fly (still needs more practice on landing and even more on checking battery charge levels) and fly quite well given the nature of low winged planes as opposed to high wing trainers.

Anyway, enough of the waffle, here is the video for all to marvel at!!

A bit more footage I found from Friday

no no no  that wasn’t an air pocket in fact it was an air hole   one you fell into    as TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL CFI  I know this stuff  AS for  the timing for the  around the field  video   the board does not judge the content in respect of favoritism but to the  four founding  requirements for a video to be judged    the board judges consists of three individuals two of which are female for the balance of  judgment to be fair   I trust in future all combatant’s will not be intimidated   to deliver their video to the forum  for the selection   to be critiqued and the winner to be announced .   CHAIRMAN  SELECTION VIDEO BOARD …. KERMIT LA FROG

TWO AWARDS  1 IN FLIGHT VIDEO

2 GENERAL FAMILY  TYPE  CONTENT

Well I thought I was a Top Gun qualified seaplane pilot but one solo flight later and I had a bingle. Here is the unlisted footage as close to a national park. No plane damage but the floats needed glueing and I was 2 hours drive from my glue. Need to pack that on next expedition. I want a refund from Top Gun flight school, seaplane division!

WELL NO HOPPY  yes you are now qualified as a former top gun student BUT   landing into rushes   no  we didn’t and don’t teach that   nice try though

Nice stuff geez wife-cam put us field paparazzi to shame I’ll propose Lulu take over as head of Flight Line of camera dept and maybe take over Top Gun Flight School video cause no soft focus like we were all taught at TGFS by the ummm so called expert, want money back..

Well bad angel I sort of agree the young lass can do the video work and as TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  CFI and chief employment officer there is a vacancy for a female camera operator  in my school  of Couse I would have to train her in our ways  should take several weeks at an undisclosed  destination  but I could afford the time off

And here is some Mavic Mini drone footage again just before National park sign:

Well…music = nuh video ok hit the mute button very quickly…🤫

that was the best  well done  I think though your videos should have been posted as a stand alone  vid so every one would see them  GREAT STUFF TA

LOVED THE MUSIC

Nice bit of footage there Hoppy and your “wifiecam” works a treat. No soft focus in site!!

PREDATOR !  soft focus  is a Technik  that i have perfected  over time how could a mere wife camer    no mater how pretty she is  do the famous soft focus   with a bit of training she may get there  but not yet

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.