RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2024 Friday Fly – Kermit in charge

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Only the top three pilots in attendance today.

Perfect weather for flying. Light winds with sunny periods and Kermit in charge, what could go wrong?

Kermit’s first flight with his Razor didn’t start well, crashed into the area with all the poles.

Next tried his Bixler and smoke came out the ESC.

He gave up on the planes and had a few successful parachute jumps with the frog and Miss Piggy. Also tested Ron’s “Whistling Bomb”

Ron had a problem with his Tundra and has some gluing to do. (not on video) also managed to bend one of the sticks in his transmitter so no flying for him.

Kermit then tried the “Big Greenie” but was underpowered and didn’t get very far before crashing. (another walk of shame)

I had an un-eventful day flying my Eyas and my little X450 VTOL plane.

The Whistling Bomb,

WHEN I run a flying program only the best apply  and that is just what happened  The cream of aviation’s best the sinker and gadget undeniably the top two aces tassie has,  flew an assortment of aircraft with TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOLS  ace MR SINKER   barrel rolls inverted flight and his own style of flying made us dumb struck at his outstanding performance  and the gadget  arhhhh there’s a hidden gem 💎  flying his 3D printed zero through the eye of a needle  inverted  THATS  skilL  aircraft failure was the only reason this ace was grounded  With aircraft issues  I had a few uninvited landings    NOT CRASHES   electrical failures grounded me   so I didn’t have to do the walk of shame and an attack from RALPH  the eagle 🦅 was an issue as well  MISS PIGGY and her better half kermit dropped from the TGFS ‘s drone for perfect landings in a light breeze with Miss Piggy recently released from hospital  this was a brave feat indeed   (video piggy cam courtesy of miss piggy )   after paying all landing fees and take off fees  plus a donation to save the green tree frog 🐸  our aces enjoyed a sumptuous BBQ lunch with cake  and a light wallet  with a heavy heart it was decided to forgo any more flying due to a cost blow out on taxing fees  so we retired and left a fantastic profitable   

flying day to remember ……………………………………………………………………………………….just sayn

NICE COLOUR  has any thing been done to it to increase it  whistle  ol blackie was a tad quite ay

It’s bigger and it’s green!

iv already got one of them

Great videos Gerald and Kermit.  The summaries where very accurate as well 😋

It’s a shame my “candy dropper” didn’t work as planned with dropping the whistling bomb.

I really love the “frog cam” Kermit 👍

Why thank you MR GADGET  in relation to the summary  I did embellish the story a tad  (well more than a tad ) for the sinker as he needs encouragement but  for you…….. that wasn’t necessary   as for the Miss Piggy Cam  I haven’t asked Miss Piggy or Kermit  if they would like to do more of the same  but be assured I shall ask an who knows…………………just sayn

well there ya go ol sinker has produced another fair to reasonable video  what’s going on  if he produces any more to this standard  he will be nippin at predators heels  for top spot …………………………………………………just sayn

Gday everyone

just like a supermarket of so

ive had a revamp

anyways

thinking sinker should throw Kermit out a plane

surely he would scream louder than the new green whisler bomb

Sorry everyone

DISCLAMER

all threats and dummy spits

will not be gone through with

All threats are for comic purposes only

Following this member and copying what I do

may result in serious injury or death

The promoter takes no responsibility legally or moraly  in your actions in viewing this content

Please drive to the speed limit and wear your seatbelt and obey all laws

signed GERM formally fruity

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.