Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Another interesting day at the field. We had four pilots in attendance, Kermit, Seaside Mitch, me and the return of Gadget from his overseas jaunt.

It started off a bit cool, but warmed as the day went on. The wind was coming from every direction as well.

Kermit tried to have a fly on his own before anyone turned up, but unfortunately his Bixler didn’t want to play and came down heavily.

Ron had a bit of trouble keeping his props on, and Seaside Mitch broke a prop on his red thing. But other than that, it was an uneventful day.

Thanks to Kermit for being in charge today and as usual putting on the great barbecue.

Thanks for keeping me up to date on the Frog’s goings on Gerald.!

Another fine video from the Toad Hall Productions mob. Even the head-cam footage was acceptable.

I WILL START ON THE HEAD CAM NOW

Great videos Kermit.

Looks like you were up late processing them. We really appreciate your dedication 🙂

I was surprised my patented inverted hop landing with the Tundra didn’t feature in your “oops moments” 🤣

That was definitely a classic Oops moment Mr Gadget, never seen anything like it. I think you should protest to the adjudicators that it was NOT included in the Frog’s “Oops” moments. Definitely worth a re edit methinks. Get to it Mr Frog !!!

Sorry I couldn’t join in the flying @ Sandford on Friday, looked like everyone that attended had a marvellous time (as per usual).

I did however get to fly on both Friday & Sunday (although it was very windy on Sunday morning) @ our campsite on the Henty River, West Coast, Tasmania.

There will be a camping video eventually but it generally takes around a week to sort through all the photos from multiple cameras & all the video clips so don’t hold your breath.

At least we didn’t get washed out or blown away at the new campsite so that was definitely a bonus & it meant we got four days & 3 nights away for the first time in several years.

Fab

Sorry I missed the fly in, we were away camping at Longford Riverside. Looking forward to the next event.

Fab

Nice video again  only one car  risky?  No more oldies shame but think of it this way two more are new oldies ………………….he he ……………………………………………………….just sayn

Note to MR Gadget  SIR ,iN respect to your patented inverted hop landing ..YOUTUBE removed said video section due to patent issues nothing to do with me  ………………………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Bugger, someone has beaten me to it.

I’ll have to practice variations that won’t get removed by YouTube 🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.