Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

A nice day greeted five as we sailed till the wind stopped no run a grounds no brake downs just humor  was the mornings outcome we had the pleasure of big bad Dave sailing with us and at lunch time Mr moose arrived to par take in our BBQ with free smoke provided by predator thanks to Capt Pete  big bad Dave Predator and Mr moose for a superb mornings sail   OHHH BUGGAR Iforgot to add music ……every one just humm your own music

Nice one pred did you Hum a piece of music for my bit of video?

Yes, I hummed “Sail along Silvery Moon”, it matched perfectly !!

‘Twas a nice day but still a bit chilly. Great to catch up with Moose & DaveW who have been absent for a while.

Geez froggy, you outa hospiddles thought I knocked you out of business…can fix that….😎🏴‍☠️

GOD DAMN THAT PESKY BAD PELICAN  IS LOOKING AT SAILING VIDEOS ……AS A MOOSICAN I BET HE CAN HUM A TOON …… WHICH ONE I WONDER

Nice gentle sail in very cool conditions.

Thanks for the camera work guys.

NO problem capt’n Pete……..    its something new to learn

Nice stuff

DID I SEE BAD ANGEL  WRITE  ….I QUOTE ..”.NICE STUFF ”     Whats going on felling guilty conscious playing up after what you’ve done to poor Kermit la frog……  something isn’t right

Oh did I actually say that must have been a slip of the tongue or it was meant for someone else or it’s my old age getting at me or more C.R.A.F.T (Can’t-Remember-A-Fu%@ing-Thing) setting in, geezzz I’ll be much more careful in future, and NOPE I’m not feeling guilty in fact I’m already scheming how to rid you proper cause whatever I’m doing now doesn’t appear to be working… I’m gonna try nuking you next time dunno how you could survive a nuking… mmmmmm think cap is firmly in place..

I KNEW IT IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE   oh well back to normal

Good to see Dave back on the water!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.