Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

THREE ADVENTUROUS FELLOWS  SAILED AT THE CANAL IN VERY NICE CONDITIONS  today  well only two really as the leader of this pack of bad boys electronics failed  so had to contend with the duck hunter for awhile  Wasn’t cold /wasn’t raining /nor was it to gusty just interesting from super light wind to medium wind  (under 100 mph ) the mariners were the X Top gun  PETE  Reef runner RON B and Tail end Charlie  KERMIT I was sailing RON’S old yellow sails  that worked very well  tactics were practised and perfected  so ramming will look like an innocent accident ( Pete taught me how to do that )  with advice from Ron as to how to say sorry in Chinese   (arrrrh soooo  swowee ) its how you hold your tongue    Didn’t have a BBQ today  but we did finish at 12  to a slight breeze  a good day with two of the best

<

Yet another fine report (& pics) there Mr Frog.

Sounds like a fun time was had by all, but didn’t your Mother teach you that “yellow & green should never be seen except with another colour in between

Tell me Mr predator sir  what happens if that’s the case (yellow and green ) will my pecker fall off   will my sex videos be put on utube    fun stuff like that  SO far today nothing has happened   any thing about white and blue

Well actually its “Blue & Green should never be seen….” but Yellow & Green is not much better.

The Fashion Police may well take to your pecker with blunt objects!!!

At least “Pink Bits” was dressed appropriately & resplendent in all her glory.

It was a nice sail in typical Canal conditions. Great photos Kermit.

OHHH MY GOD IF THAT ISN’T FAVOURITISM I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS  KISSIE KISSIE TO PINK BITS  AN ALL I GET IS A POSSIBLE INSPECTION BY THE FASHION POLICE  we have to have a talk

This is what happens when you’re the best sailor,

The old saying, “It’s lonely at the top”

JUST YOU AN I   UNCLE G  TWO TOP DOGS  WAITING  FOR THE  REST ……. DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU  BUT I’M FINE WITH IT …. ITS THE PRICE WE PAY FOR BEING THE BEST OF THE BEST

Yellow and green are the official colours of Australia so hopefully they will be seen on the podium of many sporting events.

True (well Green & Gold), but don’t tell the frog or we’ll never hear the end of it.

Next you hear will be that he is trying to convince all & sundry that his sails were actually gold & not yellow.

Your correct Pred, it is defined in the CMYK standard as 0% cyan, 20% magenta, 100% yellow and 0% key( black). Who knew it was so regimented.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.