RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2023 Glorious Monday Fly-In

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

With the temperature getting up to a blistering 22 degrees (eventually) and little or no wind to speak of till well after lunch the 7 pilots that attended The Field today had a perfect day to enjoy themselves.

Everyone had multiple planes to play with & those with gliders enjoyed some good thermal activity @ higher altitudes.

Should be plenty of videos from today as Kermit was back with no less than 3 (three) cameras.

I was trying a new Mobius #32 key ring cam as well as my old RunCam2. The recently acquired RunCam 2 4K has been returned to the factory in China for a fix or replacement as it had a niggling record cut off fault.

Is this what you are after Kermit?

Specially printed in “Slimy Frog Green”

Fab

Glorious Monday it was, last in last out. Great day flying with great company. I stayed til around 2:00, until 4 batteries were to storage level. I did manage to get some great thermals later.

Cheers all.

Fab.

Needs a bit more editing methinks, just showing a bit too much of that which should stay at the field.

HAT CAM NEXT

The onboard video definitely shows promise, just a shame the camera moved out of position.

MY pick of the day is SONIC 2611 I DUN KNOW I just like to see the aircraft  not just the view   10 outa 10 ………………………………………….just sayn

Well you know (with the approval of your peers) you could always resurrect the GMA’s.  It’s still running away in the back room of the website.

EMMMM well that poses a problem ifn the gentle giant gets his bloody big boofs onto my camera whos video is it  obviously his would be terrable  but if its on my camera an I edit it then somehow make it viewable  is it half mine ?ifn it won would it be half share then there would have to  be categorys  ie :  plane cam /hat cam / field video /stolen video cam/experimental /thats five categories already  unless we had more  cinematographers … like everyone . it wouldnt be a competition  I thinkus ……….   lets see what the flying mob think about that ay ……………………………………..just sayn

What can I say. No comment

GOOD CHOICE OL RAFTER HANGER

I managed to unfreeze and start my glo fuel plane (if you can call it that) so it will be ready for Wednesday 15 November to see what happens.

Here is a sneak peek of it….

Here is a 32 year old flying video when we lived in Katherine NT which has some footage of the plane.

https://youtu.be/vtqGhyBxYks

Thanks Ron, an oldie but a goodie.

Your Tarago looks very much like our second one, but ours had a big bullbar on the front

Private videos wont work without authorisation of each person viewing, if you can change it from private to unpublished then is will still be hidden but the link will work

Thanks Mike. I just made that change.

Nice footage chaps. Yesterday we went for a swim local river then sea then a diff river. Nice and cool under a bridge.

Thanks Chris, one must assume it’s rather warm when you see everyone sitting in the shadow under the bridge !!

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.