GENERAL CHIT CHAT (inc Buy & Sell) Happy New Year 2019

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Happy New Year to all the members and visitors of RCToys Tasmania.

2019 will be a very exciting year especially now with the new website fully functional and at last accessible by all members.

Sailing at the canal is still going strong most Saturday’s and the Tuesday DF 65/95 racing at Puddleduck kicks off again next Tuesday 8th Jan.

Later in the year as the winds become more settled we will no doubt get back into our RC flying at the farm but at the moment it’s all about boating.

Right back at you Pred. Very excited about the year ahead. Lots of Saturday mornings shooting the breeze whilst pretending to sail at Lauderdale.  Our DF day’s @ the Duck, which began in 2018 are now becoming better known and our fleet of 65’s and 95’s are also growing.

This year at Puddleduck we are hosts to our first State event; the RG/DF65 Summer Series named the Peter Smith Memorial Regatta in March 9 & 10. I encourage everyone to get involved and help to make it the best it can be.

Yes, the website has reached a good level of functionality and user friendliness and the goal to make it the flagship of everything we do is within sight this year.

It is yours to share and comment on and I urge all to make visiting it a regular part of your everyday routine for 2019.

We are an odd bod lot and it will be my pleasure to know and to spend time with you all again this coming year.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.