Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

TODAY was the day BEAR was done like a dinner I trounce the little buggar an THEN  did it again  that was for beating me last week  A VERY GOOD TURN OUT  sailing musta had 50 sailors  might be wrong a tad with that number but it was a lot  all because they knew the gentle giant wasn’t going to be there  such is the fear they have of him  so  with a few more bob in the kitty  we can offer the giant  a nice sum to stay over at woop woop  if he refuses then all that donated money will go to SAVE THE GREEN TREE FROG 🐸  a low tide and fair  winds pushed the 95 and 65 along quite well  two unfortunates  took their eyes off their boats only to look back an see it on the hard Lots of big fish in the canal bream/ salmon/ an we saw an ell   A pelican was havin a feed an he was a big bird  BBQ at the end of sailing  as usual 3 or 4 sailors had other things to do and wasn’t present at the barbe  and without Andy No tall stories  or outright fibs were told  which  we missed cause he tells real biguns   sooo that’s how our sailing was …………………………………….just sayn

Well that money didn’t turn up so watch out next week I’ll be there to sort you all out.

By the way, I caught about 12000 of your cousins this week. Yes that number is correct. Nasty little cane toad tadpoles.

arhh cane toads  yessss well they’re from the other side of the fence  we call em bogan toads  just riff raff  their not even green  …just no hopers  like all bogans they just populate the country  an do harm  narhhh put em in the bin    ps we didn’t miss you  not even a teeny bit …..sorry ……………………………………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.