Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY FOR FLYING  ol seaside picked a gooden  nice breeze til 11.30 then a wee tad of a breeze   by 12 we were nackered tuckered out  stuffed  tired  an so after the BBQ THAT WAS IT    We had  THE SINKER always a pleasure to have then Sea side Mitch, Gadget, Fruity.an  little ol me  Not a bad turn out  my thanks goes to my NEW BEST CAMERA MAN who leaves the camera in one piece after he uses it unlike whats his name….. fine work is produced by him  hardly any cutting to do again unlike thinga marjig whats his name who when he steals the camera films utter dribble that takes hours to cut to get 5 seconds of film  arhhhhh the joy of this new fella GADGET   ………………………………….just sayn

Well I liked gadgets shirt

i actually didn’t realise shirt until movie

good to see everybody made it to oops time

the sinker wants a shirt too

yep I looked  for a suitable shirt  BUT there was nothing there for an elderly gentleman with a compulsion to sink yachts  there was one though but hes not ready for a straight jacket  just yet …………………………………………just sayn

Excellent video Kermit.

It was an action packed day and a great BBQ to finish it off.

Good video there despite me not doing any filming.

THAT DEAR OL ANDY PANDY IS WHY THE VIDEO WAS SOOOOO GOOD………………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Kermit, well done on being in charge, but I was a bit surprised that there was no-one on the gate asking for donations to save the cane toads or tadpoles though.

Great work by your relief cameraman Gadget.

It’s a shame that his great work was let down by the person doing the video editing. The stuttering video was hard to watch, but a least the hat cam was nice and smooth.

P.S. Well done on the fast barbecue!

I was nice to the honerable sinker in my intro BUT it seems he’s woken up in a bad mood for he has attacked fruity his best mate  (an possibly the only one )  on his stuttering flying ✈ I got it as smooth as possiable but as Mr Sinker knows fruity flys fast…. so why knock his best mate …unless he got out of bed on the wrong side ………………………………………..just sayn

Compare your video from the Sony camera to the runcam on YouTube.

The runcam is smooth but ALL of the Sony video is jumpy?

You might have your framerate in your editor wrong……………………………..Just Sayn trying to help.

ohhh  ta cobber will check it

Looks like everyone had a fine & enjoyable day of flying.

Certainly much more fun than my gardening, but a promise is just that so it had to be done.

I’ve put up a calendar for a repeat fly day this Saturday (Friday is good as well but I’m committed elsewhere).

BTW, Kermit’s Sony cam looks fine at this end.

I see he has published at 30 fps and not 25 or 50 & some TV’s don’t like that.

I have checked the vid camera   xav cs mp4/  on the editor  under xav cs mp4 properties  24bits 1920x 1080..59.fps   /h264 high profile video  I can set it to this  or to a lower frame rate ?  whatcha say doods

Kermit, your Sony camera records at either 25 or 50 FPS in 1080 mode, you should set the frame rate in your editor to the same as the camera, otherwise it is trying to sync the 25 to 30 FPS and this causes the choppy video.

P.S. it looked bad on the TV and computer monitor.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.