RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2021 IOM’s Mid Week Sail @ Forcett Lakes 19th August 21

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Another perfect winters day for sailing at Forcett Lakes, we had 9 skippers in attendance including the famous “Admiral”

There was a nice light westerly blowing for most of the morning making for some great sailing.

Here is my video from today, (If you look closely you might see Kermit looking for the greens).

BUGGAR…….. BUGGAR I enjoyed that

That’s two of my video’s in a row you have liked????????????

ITS NO BIGGIE  Im crook so anything is good  an a bit light headed on meds  Im delusional SOOO your videos probably were the usual  run of the mill  for you …………. sorry ………..narh not really

That sounds more like the Kermit I know.

Get well soon!

My first sail on Forcett today and have to say I  am very impressed with the venue. The lakes size and lack of shoreside interference make it perfect for the one metres, a deep wide open freshwater lake with good access and parking right at the waters edge. Great atmosphere from the get go and the perfect conditions we had today made it champagne sailing at its best.
      The drone shots taken by Uncle G are fantastic and showed the venue off perfectly.  Well done.
      Congratulations everyone on making it a great day out.
      I’ll be back ….

Totally agree with the Admiral, we are spoilt with such a great sailing venue.

Special thanks to Peter W. and Ricky for getting permission and setting up the course.

And also thanks to Scotty for the launching ramp, well done.

Fantastic.  Wish I was there.

Great coverage Uncle G, what a perfect set up for the IOM’s.

arhhh troutie cobber ya know you can only sail there if you say you like whats his names video

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.