RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Kermits Field fly Monday 19th Oct 2020

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Kermit allowed Gerald myself and Scott to fly today at very reasonable rates. We started off with seaplanes and airboat before moving ashore and flying from the normal grass patch. Wind was nice and was a warm day. Videos coming soon.

Certainly looked like a nice day, no wind out at Moonah where I was working.

It is depressing being at work and looking at the marvelous flying weather out the window 🙁

My Drifter has the cheap keychain cam at moment as mobius is on the TL2000. But it still managed to spot Kermits Wedgie but I then did a spin to get away from it. Seems Eagles are not interested in the Drifter as it does not look bird like. My Cloud AXN has been attacked though.

I’m actually impressed by the cam quality

of you fpv

dreading the frogs film later today

although hopefully he may fall asleep at desk

making movie of me being stupid

Scott welcome to our house of madness. Hopefully Gerald and Kermit will have nice footage. No eagles were harmed in my Drifter video.

and here is the TL2000 footage with mini mobius. The floats leak at the cheap chinese glue seams so need to fix that.

Here is my take on the day, come back Ian!

It appears as if the Frog has been hiding his RC plane building & flying prowess. Looking like a true pro today.

Great videos everyone, sorry I missed it.

Well done Kermit, I,m impressed.Scot needs a few lessons from the flight school though

So when does flight skool start

how long does course go for

month

year

after watching I need practice big time

TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL CONDUCTS  flight training to deserving wanna be flyers   good news for you dear boy  your deserving  we offer a cut price for people of your age group  5 an a half percent off the recommended price if your in a wheel chair  good news again as you sail with the modelers group you qualify   if you use a white cane walking stick  you can apply for a further 2 percent off…. if you don’t use one borrow one from the modelers group ( they wont see you nickin it  )

SORRY ABOUT THE SOUND LOSS I WILL ENDEAVOR TO FIND OUT WHY IT DOES IT  AS FOR YOUNG SCOTT  THERE IS A SPOT VACANT FOR THE NEXT  TOP GUN FLYING SCHOOL TRAINING  CLASS  THE POOR CHAP DOES NEED A REFRESHER  COURSE TUSK TUSK

“THE FIELD”  VIDEO COMMITTEE   has arrived at its decision for the days TOP VIDEO ……..   ” KERMIT’S  DAY IN CHARGE ” Uncle g  Complaints about the decision can be sent to……… model guy

Thanks Kermit, slipping you that extra $50 was worth it.

Geezusss I’m now speaking on behalf of old age pensioners that this bloody flying is got outer reach of an off pension week so I’m pleased that I had an appointment to attend.

Gerald, that was a very comprehensive video of what must have been a most enjoyable if very expensive day.   It seems that I shall have to  watch the supernumary vice President more carefully, as his behaviour is looking suspiciously like a NSW politician, and so will bankrupt our little kingdom in no time!  His robes are magnificent, and as his videos go from strength to strength, he may become another little Angel…..

well I have seen it all now charging to get in as well as out not nice Kermit.

By the way as your faithful campain manager I will be lodging a claim for half the takings..

If I was the Kermit I would have to ask the question ? based on your brilliant flying today do you think Predator may be the jinx’s Just asking

Or is it Bad Angle Or our President

A great flying day Mr Kermit

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.