RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ “The Field” 2020 Kermit’s Saturday Fly-In

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Another fine day for flying, Organized and ran by “Top Gun Flight School” CEO Kermit.

We didn’t have BA for our entertainment today, but Scotty well and truly made up for it.

Maiden flight for his newly acquired HK TL2000 on his temporary runway. finally managed to get off the ground but then found a tree shortly after.

Lucky for him, it did come down after a little rest with not much damage.

Ian didn’t have a good day with Big Bird’s battery coming loose in flight, but managed to land it safely with no damage, but his Bixler didn’t fare so well, coming in nose first after a loss of control.

Just in case Kermit stuffs his video up again I followed him around and took this video.

I THANK THE HONOURABLE UNCLE G  FOR HIS EFFORT IN PREPARING FOR THE WORST AGAIN  BUT NOPE  I’MMMMM BACK   ONLY TWO CAMERAS GOING TO DAY   BUT AS USUAL UNCLE G HAS EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS WITH  AN ABSOLUTE CORKER OF A VIDEO DISCIPLINE WAS TESTED TODAY FORCING ME TO ENFORCE A FEE ON …….. FOR NAUGHTY SWEAR WORDS  $5.00 WAS CHARGED AN I RECEIVED $20.00  LESSON LEARNT I HOPE  TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL WISHES TO OFFER  THE TREE HUGGER  LESSONS IN ADVOIDANCE  IE TREES  for a small tree    fee

Thank you Gerald and Kermit for interesting videos, most enjoyable!    Her Excellence, the President’s  Lady, is lamenting the loss of Miss Piggy from recent videos and hopes that parachuting has not at last been fatal. She is,(or was) a very brave young pig.

As usual two very ??????? videos and some nice and not so nice flying.

Scott I have to agree with Mr la Frog bad Language will not be tolerated next fly day I will bring a bar or maybe 2 Of soap to help kermit in his task to reform some people.

It took great skill to gently park that plane in the tree and then to retrieve it without much damage well done.

Thanks Gerald & Kermit for the great videos, looks like a fun day was had by all, hopefully we will get another nice fly day this week.

Was a nice day till the seabreeze kicked in and we packed up around 1 30pm. Tomorrow morning looks ok for a fly, rest of the week not got till the weekend.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.