RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal Sailing & Boating @ Lauderdale Canal 2022 LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

For the first time in yonks  it was decided to race to the white cane mobs buoy  girl  floaty thing    Two races were held in fine weather the first race was won by someone as I wasn’t watching  The races consisted of 2 laps one up one down  with a real count down thingi  6 competitors  tried their best   but there can only be one   and in the second race that was ME   I know that for a fact couse  I took notice  the other poor buggars  came in sorta like in patches   in what order who cares  I won  end of story  some dissent’s suggested that I cheated  well for those poor  looser’s  that’s possible but  if you cross the line first that’s a winner  AN I WON   and as it was near tucka time it was suggested we retire to the far end for our usual BBQ  others wanted to race again but as I  had the cooker  an I was finished racing   AGAIN I WON   IT WAS A NICE BBQ    but eaten mostly in silence  ……..could have been cold ….or they were just hungry      all in all a brilliant time

RESULT S ………LAUDERDALE CANAL RACE     

first  RACE     SOMEONE 

SECOND  RACE      KERMIT LA FROG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      SECOND  RACE  KERMIT LA FROG 

(had a problem with the broad line )

<b>MEMBERS  /LOOSERS </b>

big bad Dave 

Dave junior 

china

ian

hoppy 

ducks

WINNER  kermit

For a change you are right Kermit!

The “REAL” sailors were sailing their scale boats around the canal today, while the “BLOATERS” were drifting around up at the jetty. (When they finally got there)

My little video from today,

HO HO HO  OUR beloved uncle g has a sense of humour (who wouda thought )  for one that plays with toy boats  you would think that he would know that one DRIVES …….DRIVES   a powered motor boat  tusk tusk shame on you UNCLE G  in your quest for a rebuttal to my intelligent and brilliant video   WE that SAIL  YES DEAR BOY SAIL   thank you for your attempt at humour  but may I  suggest  you quit as the laughter dies down  personally I thought it was a  good attempt

Sorry to cold for me today so I went for a walk in the bush and look want I found

SOOOOO MR MOOSE  you found a female moose on your walk  nice one   i like the lass but were all different good on ya cobber ………………..jut say’n

Looks like fun was had by all on a rather chilly winters day.

Another top job with the videos chaps.
      Should point out Kermit won the second race by default as yours truely apparently ? Took the top rounding mark to port whilst a country mile in front , only to be advised that it should have been to starboard ha ha ha nice one 😂 maybe the A+ rig was a factor in that as well, however a second rounding was completed and the chase was on to no avail….. next week gents with A rig for all ?

Don’t you just love it when rules are made up/changed on the fly.

Always makes for an interesting day.

To settle all arguments

Lets all write our own rule books and sail by those rules

we would have to vet kermits Rules

Do I hear dissension amongst he ranks Bodge  was recalled because he stuffed up the rounding  girl ( non sexist )  an I rounded the girl in the correct way thus screaming across the finishing line half hour before the other mob arrived  Now some would start to say sour grapes on our honourable dodge  but rules are made to keep the game clean an I am a stickler for the rules BUT IN THE INTEREST OF HARMONY   because finishing FIRST  doesn’t interest me  I concede the win to DODGE  because also he’s a nice fellow  an has a lot to learn  perhaps a coarse  (how to round a girl )from top gun sailing  school   would be helpful ………….just say’n

After recently watching the Top Gun Flying School course one could be very reluctant in putting their hand to attend Top Gun Sailing School, what could possibly go wrong …..

BODGE  TOP GUN SAILING SCHOOL is offering new students a rare chance to learn  sailing the right way  at only $60.oo  if accompanied by their grand mum   jump aboard  an learn  TOP GUN SAILING SCHOOL’ S   sailing around stuff   BUT WAIT act now and receive a lesson on   EASING ONTO THE HARD

OH!!  Not another  TOP GUN SCHOOL

WARNING WARNING WARNING    Do not put your hand up to attended you will live to regret it

ALRIGHT MR MOOSE name one  just one that has lived and regretted any of the famous top gun schools

Me!

NOW THAT HURTS  UNCLE G   after all the time TGFS has put into your success and given you such a huge discount   tusk tusk

What discount!

The discount in spiritual  form  example when you were about to crash  I  prayed  for you  as a practicing non believer  do you realise how much that got to me  but I did it for you  ………an you ask what discount

60 bucks ! Sounds like a bargain 🤣 what about the free set of steak knives ? For the post sailing bbq 😂

BY GOD BOY your a had man to deal with but OK  A free set of steak knives    ……….iv got some wood ones here somewhere

In answer to your question  KERMT WHAT A FAILURE

OH NO MR MOOSE uncle g  isn’t a failure   he may not be able to  present humour  but he definitely  isn’t a failure

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.