RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal Sailing & Boating @ Lauderdale Canal 2024 Lauderdale Canal RC yachting on a fine Saturday

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Good turn up today @ the Canal with DF 65’s, DF95’s, an A Class Cygnet Glide & my A Class Wizzle Wozzle.

Bear took over my A and had a couple of races against his granddad (Kermit) with his Glide.

Meanwhile the local group of 65’s & 95’s were indulging in races of their own.

Probably won’t finish the onboard video till Monday as there is over an hour of 360 degree video to edit & we are flying tomorrow.

FALSE NEWS …..IFN the video ran to it end  you woulda seen I thrashed the little buggar  ………….AN HES NOT GETTN MY BOAT AGAIN…………………………………………………………………………..just sayn

What’s this False News, sounds like Trump & not Kermit.

As we all know it it’s on video then it happened, no video & it didn’t.

nuff said !!

Another great high quality 4k video from Predator!

So I guess if its not on video then the sinker didnt putt putt today ….nuff said … AN  im not gunna respond to the Sinkers deliberate attempt to have a go at him for his obvious stir  at praising the predator an nothing Narna Zip Buggar all for my video  see if I care an I dont…… even though I sweated bload to create  this video   for every one praise isnt something I think about ..narh ….yeah…….narh  well maybe …………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.