Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Today started out a bit chilly but there was no rain & the winds only started around 12:30 so all in all a pretty fair flying day for the seven in attendance.

Most flew their usual planes but Ron maidened (again) his 3D printed Hurricane and today she flew beautifully, just a shame about the crappy landing.

I flew my old Prowler FPV plane but today it was fitted with a brand new MATEK F411-WTE flight controller in place of the old Feiyu Tech FY-41AP that I have used for years.

The new AP has a lot of new features built in as well as a fully programmable OSD for FPV flight.

Only a relatively short (no bells & whistles) flight today but combined with my modified FPV glasses everything worked perfectly.

Kermit may (or may not) have had a mishap with his ZOHD Drift plane & also had a failed servo (the one we didn’t repair) in his Wild Wing so not much flying from the Frog today.

At least this allowed him to concentrate on creating great video content & as per usual, cooking a great BBQ lunch.

Another fine video Mr Kermit, covering all the days happenings (and mis-happenings) @ the Field.

Not sure what has happened to Mr Sinker’s video, he is running very late this week.

MR  SINKER has booked a special TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  (video section ) lesson’s for today   it should take most of   the day. Due to his aggressive behaviour both on field and on the water,  for instance a lot of violent shaking and standing in front of one whilst filming was performed upon myself during yesterdays flying  (by said person  ) for filming a scene he wanted such is the problem we have to subdue first  …………………………………………just sayn

Kermit, not a bad effort. but could have been a bit better if you had handed the camera to Andrew for a bit though……………………………just sayn

No video from me this time. As Kermit wasn’t flying, I thought he would have captured all the action, but he missed the only real crash of the day. oops, it was him, wasn’t it?

Reply to the stinker sinker   WAS IT ON VIDEO  NO THEN IT DIDNT HAPPEN …………………just sayn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.