Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

And what another fine day it was for flying.

Five pilots in attendance today, Gerald, Kermit, Ron, Stephen & Mike

No significant prangs, everyone flew lots of planes.

No video from me this time, but while we wait for Kermit’s fantastic video, I came across these,

First one shows the fun of flying??? and the second is for Predator to get him inspired.

Another great video Kermit, well done!

Now isn’t that nice even though I gave the sinker a hard time in the video he has forgiven me ……thats class  ta cobber  I have seen the 13 yo video just the other day its a doozie ay I recon Ron will be interested in the 3D    ol pred was giving his flyer a work out loops rolls chasing sheep  …………..crashing  etc   but what a perfect day an me going home with nothing to repair the dragon didn’t  believe it when I told her ………………….I think I’m ready for jets  waiting for the radioactive ☢  man to put up a sail video  or what ever  that will top off a perfect week

The result of battery failure while in the air

Oh dear, looks like another repair week coming up.

That’s a bit sad.  It’s scary to think this cold happen to full sized planes if they ever go full electric!!!!!

I think repair month

Now there ya go boy ifin you had stayed with us  you wouldn’t have had that problem  that’s what you get FOR  straying from home ………………………just sayn

Nice videos and looks like Andrew will have a nice repair job to do. We traded in our Chevrolet for a Toyota Yaris as cheaper to run. Went straight to a curry restaurant after getting the car. It has a dash cam so here is some footage of the traffic here, nb date stamp is wrong as was a few days ago:

The traffic looks much the same s in Vietnam, although Bev said there were fewer motorbikes.

It looks like you are all having a great time there – will we ever see you at the field again?

Now that’s perfect  everyone’s had their say  I can rest easy now

Kermit,

This bloke is just like you,

He has his own runway in his backyard, like you.

He has a shed full of nice planes, like you.

He is a great flyer, like you.

He can repair crashed planes, like you.

And some more inside his shed,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.