RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 Monday 28th June 2021 at the Field

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

10 of us turned up for a perfect day with warmth and hardly any wind. Unfortunately Moose and Andrew had a mid air with carnage. I had my first FPV with my S800 wing and went straight around some trees. Inevitably the first time ended with a tree strike, but second flight was OK until my prop chopped off my 2 FRSky antennas causing range control issues. But I got it back OK.

And for my Le Petit biplane, BA asked me to remove the pilot so we are expecting some exciting video editing from him:

Nice flying Hoppy. I really love the FPV of the take off on your bungy launch 🙂

Another perfect day organised by the weather god “Moose”, well done!

From the Drift,

Yes sure was another perfect day in Paradise, teeshirts were a change to the windcheaters we have been wearing of late.

Tested the rebuilt Bix 2, she will be good for a few more training sessions yet (turned out there was a broken tooth on the elevator servo that has most likely been giving all the grief.

Flew the iNav equipped BumbleBee and this time used a decent flight battery, no issues at all.

Also extensively tested the (now iNav equipped) Raptor FPV platform. This time (after I adjusted the couple of settings I forgot last week) she performed flawlessly. Will get the new low profile camera gimbal & FPV VTX refitted now ready for our next fly.

I forgot the handicam footage.

Well done Kermit, the first major mid air prang and you actually got it all on video.

All the best for Wednesday my widdle green friend.

Thanks for the memories

Enjoyed that, Nice work Kermit!

My bit…Take 2

Do I Believe, Yes I believe that BA has got way too much spare time on his hands!!

DO YOU BELIEVE    ………………AFTER THIS  DEFINTELY YES ………….  they took hoppy the  bars…ds  geeezes his missus is gunna be mad

Very good videos here chaps. You have all really outdone yourselves. The bar has been raised very high to beat this lot.  🙂

yes Ron but …….do you believe

I’m convinced 🛸♓⛎☦☮♏♐🔯🕎♍🚀🛸👽🧟‍♂️

mmm it will get better

Why are you publishing in 720? 1080 is much sharper.

piss poor acting I’m gunna stick behind the camera in future

the director never ever blames the actors ……now if you pay em

Well done all cameramen and pilot……Great show!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.